News stat of "gold used" every fourth day

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• News stat of "gold used" every fourth day

I hate how the this game panders gold users so much. You even removed the production/economics from News so i can't see if people built a ton of buildings. I want to know how much gold people have used in the games i play. I don't care about wealth or popularity. Put "Gold Used" in the News!

Let's go! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • The list of largest economies is still in the newspaper. It's on the 2nd day and again every fourth day.

I'm with you to a point. I'd like to know how much gold my opponents are spending too, but I can see how this would be viewed as shaming gold users and unlikely to ever be implemented.
    • I think the percentage chance of this ever happening is actually negative. Gold use is made as anonymous as it can be, by design.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.