PLANES PATROLLING

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PLANES PATROLLING

bombers patrolling never need to refuel or reload are you guys serious?
      games are way to long, every game I've been in there is like 3 actual players left after 5 days or so
      you need some kind of repair system in cities
      certain units like infantry and tanks killing strategic bombers never happened
      units on land killing battle ships never happened
      bombers and battleships dont do enough damage
      just my 2 cents
      common sense isn't common
    • saleen385 wrote:

bombers patrolling never need to refuel or reload are you guys serious?
      games are way to long, every game I've been in there is like 3 actual players left after 5 days or so
      you need some kind of repair system in cities
      certain units like infantry and tanks killing strategic bombers never happened
      units on land killing battle ships never happened
      bombers and battleships dont do enough damage
      just my 2 cents
      1) Patrolling wings represent large formations of planes. When some are refuelling, others stay over the battlefield. That's why they only do 50% of their normal damage.
      2) You're probably talking about the 22p map now. Try a 100p map, you'll find much more players staying in.
      3) Discussed a thousand times, many arguments NOT too implement this, do a quick search on "Hospitals" to get into that discussion"
      4) It is a simulation and a game, and no one wants "invincible" units.
      5) That's mainly because battleships stayed far away from coastal artillery, it was much too dangerous to approach defended positions and a battleship is a VERY expensive unit to lose. One example in this context, where the captain didn't take enough caution, may be the German heavy cruiser "Hipper" which was sunk in a fjord in 1940 by Norwegian coastal artillery.
      6) According to many, bombers are overpowered as it is. They were nerfed several times, and are still one of the most popular units among experienced players.
      7) save up some more ;)
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.