Strategic Bomber - Notification of Action

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strategic Bomber - Notification of Action

Should you be notified of a strategic bomber attack? 20

The result is only visible to the participants.

Strategic Bomber's main purpose in the game is to damage enemy buildings and lower morale.

Personally, I use them as much as I can. I've found they are useful for devastating enemy production and halting/slowing down the enemy air force, by destroying airfields.

With that said:
      As of right now, at the time of writing this thread, there is no notification when an enemy nation has used a strategic bomber to bomb one of your cities. When a province has been struck by a flying bomb or a rocket, that action will be reported into the newspaper. I would like to see that same report for strategic bomber attacks, or even a notification from the front reports. If I was a general and an enemy bombarded a city belonging to my nation, I would expect a report from someone lol.

How would this affect the game?

If a player awakes to find his city, that was far behind the front lines, has taken considerable amount of damage to both buildings and morale, he will wonder what happened. Did someone get a troop there somehow? Did the enemy use gold? Experienced Players could probably figure it out, but others might not. Without this suggested feature, the game would not be broken. This feature isn't a necessity by any means. The notification would just provide a better understanding of events that happened when you were offline during that strike.
    • You have a point, BUT... Planes patrolling do damage every fifteen minutes... I wouldn't want my paper to be flooded with this message every 15m (or a multiple of that is there are several groups patrolling)...
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

You have a point, BUT... Planes patrolling do damage every fifteen minutes... I wouldn't want my paper to be flooded with this message every 15m (or a multiple of that is there are several groups patrolling)...
      pretty sure planes dealing damage on patrols is fixed, besides this shoupd be a toggleable setting, or maybe even timed one that lists stuff damaged by attacks
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • The Strategic Bomber Command was a strategic command of the United States Army during World War II. Its mission was to develop, produce and deliver strategic bombing attacks against Germany. Its headquarters was in Washington, D.C, so their students need to essayswriting org reviews to solve their queries. The command was activated on 18 December 1942 and assigned to the Army Ground Forces. Its first commander was Major General Carl Spaatz. It was disbanded on 15 October 1945, after the war in Europe had ended.

The post was edited 1 time, last by NateSleat ().