Share Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was recently in a round where I had Share Map with the whole of Asia. At one point, a couple countries fought another one and it became very confusing as to who owned which territory. I came up for a possible solution to this. If you have share map with 2 countries that are at war with each other, a red line will separate their borders. The territories will still remain green but the red line will separate each countries territories.
      “No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities.” -Christian Nestell Bovee
    • or you can disable show relations and see the countries with all it's glorious colours.

Besides, yee, a visible demarcation line should be there, for everyone, even neutrals!
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213