Stealth ratings of commandos and paratroopers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stealth ratings of commandos and paratroopers

By turn 6 or 8 level 3 militia, anti tanks, interceptors, motor infantry and armor cars are out there.

Commandos and paratroopers then enter at level 1 and can be seen by level 1 forces.

It would be odd starting them at level 3 but I think they should be that stealth quality.

Perhaps an infantry tree branch out where you have to have researched infantry level 2 before researching commandos and paratroopers. Just start them off as level 3.
    • Yea I always thought it's weird how even an elite commando can be revealed by a non-elite ac.

I think starting them off as lvl3 is also weird. Other alternatives would be to:
      - Add an extra lvl on them and rescale their stats. That way they could catch up with ac lvls and still not be op.
      - Introduce a new stat 'stealth/scout points' and base the reveal mechanic on it.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

With the rebalancing update a few months ago they added an extra level to commandos likely with this same concern in mind.
      Well that didn't solve the problem then... we would need more levels "before" the current ones. Or indeed, start them at L3.

I always thought it strange that these types of units only become available after a while... I mean, surely there were special forces long before the CoW timescale begins?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.