Looking for a strong pan-Asian player

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for a strong pan-Asian player

After watching this video () I've been experimenting to find strategies for allied to counter Pan-Asian, but the effort hasn't been fruitful, because when I beat Pan-Asian is always because the opposing player was inexperienced, not because of my strategy. Therefore, I would like to have a strong pan-Asian player to have a duel with.

The way I imagine this is waiting for the Pacific map to come back, and when it does I would play as British Odisha while my opponent plays as Burma. This way allied and Pan-Asian can go at it right away. If no one wants to wait I suppose I could make do with a global war map. How do I keep people from interfering? All I can do is ask people not to via the newspaper. Can't do better than that.

Is anyone interested?

(edited)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tedned ().

• Tedned wrote:

After watching this video () I've been experimenting to find strategies for allied to counter Pan-Asian, but the effort hasn't been fruitful, because when I beat Pan-Asian is always because the opposing player was inexperienced, not because of my strategy. Therefore, I would like to have a strong pan-Asian player to have a duel with.

The way I imagine this is waiting for the Pacific map to come back, and when it does I would play as British Odisha while my opponent plays as Burma. This way allied and Pan-Asian can go at it right away. If no one wants to wait I suppose I could make do with a pacific conquest map. How do I keep people from interfering? All I can do is ask people not via the newspaper. Can do better than that.

Is anyone interested?
      That would be like an all-out war from day 1... maybe consider Sumatra or Papua against one of the Australians?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.