Gold offers and giant fails

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold offers and giant fails

Watched a bunch of videos yesterday, clicked on sites. Probably a dozen of them. No gold. Not one coin. Is Matomy always a scam?

I know; the game devs just claim it's not them, it's the marketing company. The buck gets passed, they still get paid, and the player gets the finger.

I've been to this rodeo before. I know how it works.
    • If they(Bytro Labs) still get paid money for each individual that looks at a video, then they should be giving you gold in return to you. Ask an admin, contact customer support, or whatever; It only seems right that you would get gold in exchange for them receiving revenue.

I can guarantee that a lot of people not receiving gold from surveys is a lot more damaging to them then them giving out free gold(free if they don't know for sure you actually did the surveys/whatever). Especially since it's usually so minute.
      yo, what did the pirate say to the parrot? ... he said, ARRR you y- i'm a cracker..? ahem.. s-sorry.. i'm not.. uh.. very *good* with uh.. y'know jokes. I don't know .. um, yeah i guess i uh... will just give you a quote! yeah.. thats what i'll do.. a quote..

ahem.. here's the quote:

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." :00000450:
    • sorry to hear you got problems with the matomy offer wall. unfortunately it is not rare that they don't work reliably. rest assured that this pertains to us as well: if you receive no gold, we receive no revenue. still we can talk about compensation, just contact me privately with your username in call of war...