Single Player mode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Single Player mode

Hi,

I was wondering if they could make a "Call of War single player mode" where you can choose between a historic WW2 event with a strong germany against a weaker Europe, and the alliance who have to save the day.

Also i would like to have a Call of War single player mode where you can fight in a simulation world and where anything can happen. A mode where it doesn't take time to create things or units but 1,2 or 3 turns for example.
      A bit like medieval 2 campaign mode.

I love Call of War very much but multiplayer takes a lot of patience and time for a "normal" game.
      Since everything needs hours or days in real life in order to build something.
    • All AI have the same level of difficulty.
      Of course once a player country goes inactive and is taken over by AI. That AI will have more troops and be more dangerous than the small default AI.
      AI never eat, sleep and have no real life and every resource that they have will be invested in military. The longer you leave them be the more difficult they will become to beat.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • CoW is designed as a multi-player game, where real people fight each other. Sure the neutrals and inactives need some sort of default defense pattern, but it was never the intention to make them serious competition to any half competent human. No matter what the level, the AI just isn't very good because developing even a SLIGHTLY decent AI takes a very serious effort. So you would be able to pick between completely nitwit, extremely bad, and very very bad. Do you really want to fight those?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

CoW is designed as a multi-player game, where real people fight each other. Sure the neutrals and inactives need some sort of default defense pattern, but it was never the intention to make them serious competition to any half competent human. No matter what the level, the AI just isn't very good because developing even a SLIGHTLY decent AI takes a very serious effort. So you would be able to pick between completely nitwit, extremely bad, and very very bad. Do you really want to fight those?
      completely nitwit, extremely bad, and very very bad. - Yeah no wait that sums up half of my human allies. Always thought half the time i was playing with bots :tumbleweed:
      New World Order- Less Yadda Yadda more Peew Peew