how to Gold abuse your opponents for fun

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how to Gold abuse your opponents for fun

Hi there, to whoever read this post.

well I will discuss unlimited gold advantage/tactics and my story of gold abusing:

1-healing your troops: very effective with planes cuz they never die no matter how good your enemy's anti air defenses so dont worry.
      bonus tip: planes can always be available for a bonus life boost so blittzcrieg is the best tactics for you; that why axis is the best doctrine for any gold user because of the light tanks buffs.

2-destroying building: my most favorite actually, you can destroy enemy's airports .. easy and simple, once you see an enemy patrolling over your head;you just destroy their main airport and repeat till your enemy stop producing planes forever .. then you get back to number 1.
      bonus tip: you can destroy your enemy production and economy if you really hate him.

3-fast things up and unlimited ressources: you only need one city to capture so you can make an infinite army and use them like the night walkers's army .. NO BRAIN .. actually you dont have to think if you have the money ... just ram them over, HOW FUN !!
      a bonus tip is; in naval invasion you need at least one city to capture so you can produce, also islands can offer you good naval army closer to your enemy.

4-the last and most important advantage of being a gold abuser is being rich in real life.

NEXT, is my story getting gold abused ... yeah as you just read,I am not a gold abuser ofcourse:
      I was in 100 map game as I always like to be, over the day 6 .. it was clear there is 4 collitation going for the win: africa, asia, and north,south america.
      africa had 3 really heavy gold users.
      i was playing in asia collitation and all the globe made peace and shared map with each other so we can hold them off.
      we always get a better position then they spend a huge amount of gold then it get worst again.
      one time I was fighting in persia against south sudan ( gold user), he destroyed all our airstrips in one second ... when we rebuilt them and fly our planes .. they simply gets destroyed once he sees them.

well, i decided to have the same tactic as him in the future ..
      again, i fight against romania for asia, and he do the same trick to me
      so i use 3950 gold to destroy his lvl 1 airport.

guess what happened, he got pissed off and destroy every building i have .. like litterly everthing was wiped out
      no tank plants no ports no industry .. blank !

Suggestions to gold abuse issues:
      STOP IT, naah just kidding
      well, gold limitation is the best choice or having maps where there is no gold allowed (impossible by developers)
      also having such a great power on your opponent's lands is overpowered.
      immortal planes is also doesnt make much sense !

I wish developers dont just pretend that they saw nothing !
      that's real issue.
      actually as a developer who gets his benefit from a gold user
      this gold user is spending because he is fighting against a non-gold user

if all non-gold users stoped playing the game, gold user will get bored and stop playing the game too !

that why i quit the game ! I will also not recommend the game to any of my friends !
      till you do something!

guess what is the best skill that you can have in call of war ... yes its gold !

The post was edited 1 time, last by General Michaelis ().

• I had my first run-in with a gold whale today. It was a completely different game and I'm rethinking whether or not I want to invest time into it anymore. I was about to purchase high command, but I'm rethinking that as well. It's incredibly disappointing to invest time into learning and playing the game, only to have someone come along and spam units out and then get upset with me as if I'm suggesting what he is doing is unfair. No other game has this financial model that allows users to destroy the game for everyone else involved just by spending more money.
    • You guys do know you do not have to buy gold to have alot of it right?

I just won a game that paid me $15k and then achievements get paid in gold.

When I use gold I use it when starting a game or buying resources or finishing off a item that is being made. It is no fun to kill a guy with gold where is the skill in that.

In saying that there are guys and gals who just hate to lose so buy gold and the way to beat that is alliances with alot of people and he/she can not beat everyone
    • I have run into these players many times. The best way to beat them is to wear them out. No, you can't wear all of them out. But I would say 85% of them.
      First, make sure you can even compete with them. If you are right next door to them. Best to kiss their ass and become their best friend.
      Other than that. Try and start your game in a remote area like the USA or Canada. To give you time to build your economy. It's the only way you will be able to compete.
      Once you have conquered the North America. Let the game begin.
      Research artillery L4 minimum and Light L4 Minimum Tank as high as you can and Militia to max. When you finally run into Goldy. Send 1 light tank straight across his through his territory. Skipping his core cities all the way to the far end of his territory. One after another in all directions on a forced march. These will gain speeds at times above 100 mph.
      He will destroy some of them as they come, yes. But not all. It will also put him on the back foot. Where he will start to become too busy recapturing his provinces. Running his units to the far end of his property.
      Meanwhile, you send in your militia a little ahead of your artillery to attack his core cities. Some anti-aircraft would help too. Your Militia can take care of any aircraft while you lay waste to his cities. Then send in an armored car or light tank to take the city.
      He could outspend you. There's nothing you can do about that. But making them spend a maximum amount of money is a win in my book any day

:beer: "Things are going to change. I can feel it!"
      BrutusOf7th :00008698: :00008674: :00008643: :00008566:
      Things are gonna change. I can feel it!
      :protest: :google: :unfair:
    • Brutusof7th wrote:

He could outspend you. There's nothing you can do about that. But making them spend a maximum amount of money is a win in my book any day
      I agree, more money wasted by gold spammers is more money spent on developing the game. Plus the minds behind this amazing game have to be paid so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7