Dragon teeths for defence line

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dragon teeths for defence line

Add dragon teeths to game as building like fortifications but they will effect to all ways at province When enemy armored units entered to your province they will start to be slower
      Enemy can see them like fortifications on map

imagine you have a border including a lot of mountain and building them

and you can go sleep easily while enemy armored units are trying to pass your dragon teeths

as a extra suggestion maybe ıt can effect for owner too your armored units might be slower like enemies in this province

The post was edited 4 times, last by Undaunted ().

• Pretty sure someone already suggested something similar. Introduction of barricades that could be upgraded to reduce the speed of all units. That's a good point that the reduction in unit speed already represents this factor @over4night, however I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to give players the option to increase this. Right now I feel like planning routes aren't given much attention. Often the player just grabs the army and sends them down whichever way is automated for them. I think it would introduce an interesting defensive choice, to heavily fortify certain provinces and redistribute armies elsewhere, or making the fastest route divert to area that is beneficial to the defender. It also gives players some ease of mind as if they heavily fortify a boarder they won't have to worry about losing their entire country when they wake up. At the same time I think barricades should be destructible by both the attacker and defender, but they shouldn't be removable. That way it balances it out, the defender slows down the enemies units sure, but they also slow themselves down for future counter offensives. I think this change would reward players who take the time to understand their game and this is something I can get behind.
      Make HWW all in, a staple gamemode :thumbup:
    • Nadda wrote:

Pretty sure someone already suggested something similar. Introduction of barricades that could be upgraded to reduce the speed of all units. That's a good point that the reduction in unit speed already represents this factor @over4night, however I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to give players the option to increase this. Right now I feel like planning routes aren't given much attention. Often the player just grabs the army and sends them down whichever way is automated for them. I think it would introduce an interesting defensive choice, to heavily fortify certain provinces and redistribute armies elsewhere, or making the fastest route divert to area that is beneficial to the defender. It also gives players some ease of mind as if they heavily fortify a boarder they won't have to worry about losing their entire country when they wake up. At the same time I think barricades should be destructible by both the attacker and defender, but they shouldn't be removable. That way it balances it out, the defender slows down the enemies units sure, but they also slow themselves down for future counter offensives. I think this change would reward players who take the time to understand their game and this is something I can get behind.
      nice