We Must Have Italian Units! TAKE 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We Must Have Italian Units! TAKE 2

Would you like Italian units so it is more accurate and fair. 17

The result is only visible to the participants.

We must have Italian soldiers. Without them there is no WW2! They were technically their own faction which was fascisms. The Germans were Nazis and Japan is Asian faction or as I say Imperial. I have done research about the Italian Army. So far and it is not quite in favor for the Italian unit but on the other hand it does make it more accurate Plus for the plus and minus sides for an Italian Faction. You can train troops fast but it does not cost to much. But you are a bit slower. You will have good navy equipment. You also will actually have a decent air force. But troops can be a little bit slow on land but navy and aircraft will be fast. Also armored units wont be to strong but will have strength in numbers. I am actually shocked by some results. Please do vote one this. Choose Wisely!
      Captain Briano "Chip" Chiappetta
    • This is allies doctrine with extra steps. I personally wouldn't want an Italian for balancing purposes as in every other map where would it fit?
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Are you asking who used Polish tech apart from the Poles?

;)
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Captain Chip wrote:

We must have Italian soldiers. Without them there is no WW2! They were technically their own faction which was fascisms. The Germans were Nazis and Japan is Asian faction or as I say Imperial. I have done research about the Italian Army. So far and it is not quite in favor for the Italian unit but on the other hand it does make it more accurate Plus for the plus and minus sides for an Italian Faction. You can train troops fast but it does not cost to much. But you are a bit slower. You will have good navy equipment. You also will actually have a decent air force. But troops can be a little bit slow on land but navy and aircraft will be fast. Also armored units wont be to strong but will have strength in numbers. I am actually shocked by some results. Please do vote one this. Choose Wisely!
      Wow and the vote has gone 11 to 1...against this proposal. I think that says a lot.