Being Accused of Multi-Accounting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Being Accused of Multi-Accounting

Hello. In a game I am in, I am Mexico. I expanded for a bit, and eventually reached Peru's borders. I thought that Peru was inactive, so I began making plans to invade Peru. Then, Peru messaged me, and told me to back off. I did, but warned Peru that I would eventually invade him if he didn't join my coalition or ally with me. Then, Peru kind of started flipping out. They said that I would regret it if I invaded him. Then, when I kept my offer to ally with me, Peru began threatening that their one goal in any future games we played together would be to take me out. He began to also threaten taking out Canada, my ally, in any future games. When I write messages, I sometimes write in the third person. For example, in this game, I wrote, "It is best for Mexico to attack you, but I won't attack if you join me." Peru interpreted this as me writing as Canada. He began accusing me of Canada being my alt account. He sent this message.
      "How many accounts are you playing. You just slipped up thinking you were on Canada's account. I'll turn this into support. Go ahead and attack. I'll hunt the (Canada's username), Brutus Trump and whatever other accounts you are playing in the future if these accounts are not banned. He also said, "Today I don't care win or lose but I'll hunt your accounts down in the future and let others know if you survive a ban." He also posted an article in the newspaper accusing me. What should I do?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • just play the game. The tools and the intelligence of the support crew will show you are not cheating. Unfortunately they cant tell you anything that happens, because of EU privacy laws. Take it as a sign when you are not removed.

no worries. if you are legit, then nothing will happen.
    • well if they are wolfpacking you in the future then report them

Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Wolf-Packing:

Wolf-Packing can be defined by the following events and is in violation of the rules:

If a player or a group of players follows another player around games with the purpose of harming his gaming experience due to personal motivations, will be considered Wolfpacking.
      “ To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.”

For support ticket click here

forum rank list(the better one)

join my discord server>discord.gg/nbydn7sEaS

:00010166:
    • I have had this done to be before to of having guys tell me to stop attacking. I tell them to stop playing the game if they do not like it because that is what the game is all about.

I like teaching new players what I learned over the last year + and wished I would have had someone teach me some of the tricks but I do not like threats and will crush them as soon as possible.
      You also have to remember there are alot of kids playing the game to and they think they can do and say anything they please. If you do not like what is happening tell someone and the game and number of the game you are playing and let them handle it.