Christmas greetings from the Headquarter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Christmas greetings from the Headquarter

Dear Call of War Generals,

Christmas has arrived, and we here at Bytro Labs would like to seize this opportunity to thank you for all your loyalty and support – you are simply the best!

What would we be without the restless support of our busy volunteer bees, who try to make your and our life better with their help and advice on a daily basis. We know how much effort, love and time you Admins, Moderators and Game Operators put into Call of War for the sake of a nice game for everyone – we don’t take that for granted, you rock!!

Thanks to:

Community Coordinator:

Kaiser-M, BenjB

Main Admins:

Jaws, Mortes, nemuritor98, Thakys, Geraldo Kajmaku, Zhucov V, Gumba, Maximilien

Super Game Operators:

robouteguiliam, Wüstenbommel, Johan von Kepler, Waskuip-Admiraal, Blitzkrieg Chacal

Super Moderators:

RastermannMB, czarhelliosl, Colonel_sheppardII, Angelaa1, Spirytusanti

Game Operators:

gismo, Xarus, General Rotbart, Kedeli, Qassim Abdullah, Akulla3D, Sir McSquiggles, Field Marshal Dan, Darren I, ValWarrior, _Airborne_, Wilhand, cpt omer, Jordiin, Nato253, razoraz, M4RtiNez, Wilkuck, Sztyma, Logon0, Sandevot, General Rotbart

Moderators:

TheImp3ratorLP, Oconoger, Ghostplayer, varon10, DarkAngelDavid, Kalantigos, WiseOdin, BlackViking 45, l Patton, Al2011, descamps93, Dark ll, Kingkiller72, Piccolo Legionario, Ilprof, Total War1, Strokpe, Geographic, -Kate-, Robb.Stark, Szmidt87, Samotny_Wilk, din_go, nepl, LeonardoAngelo, Vitmal1974, Sallustius, MER0VINGIO, EMl7

We’d also like to thank our awesome translators, thank you so much (and if you don’t find your name in that list, we really apologize)!

We wish all our Community members a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year.

The Call of War Team

The post was edited 1 time, last by TwistedSister ().

• Merry Christmas!

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • We could have Valentine Tanks and Heart-shaped Nuclear missiles would be nice for February.

Maybe Green Artillery, Shamrock armored cars, and Irish leprechaun militia for March.

Christian Cross-wielding medieval soldiers for the infantry at Easter time and Easter eggs instead of control points on all provinces in April.

For the United States nations, on various maps, a 4th of July patriotic theme for the background terrain image of American core provinces in July.

And next Christmas, be ready with Nativity scenes, the star of Bethlehem, Menorahs, and Santa's Elves militia for next year with North Poles for every factory smoke stack. Oh, and every factory is actually Santa's Workshop.

Just some ideas....

:D
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • Diabolical wrote:

We could have Valentine Tanks and Heart-shaped Nuclear missiles would be nice for February.

Maybe Green Artillery, Shamrock armored cars, and Irish leprechaun militia for March.

Christian Cross-wielding medieval soldiers for the infantry at Easter time and Easter eggs instead of control points on all provinces in April.

For the United States nations, on various maps, a 4th of July patriotic theme for the background terrain image of American core provinces in July.

And next Christmas, be ready with Nativity scenes, the star of Bethlehem, Menorahs, and Santa's Elves militia for next year with North Poles for every factory smoke stack. Oh, and every factory is actually Santa's Workshop.

Just some ideas....
      Wonderful. I just love it. Maybe have artillery candy canes that launch coal? :D
    • Um, Sir McSquiggle's last post reminded me of something. This is a World Herald story that I "published" a few months ago in a Blitz match where the German player wasn't being the bad guy for once. This was something of a joke and satire that paints a picture of a happy Nazi. If you are wondering whether this is sick or inappropriate, just compare it in idea to "To Be or Not To Be", a remake of an older movie by the same name, that was produced by Mel Brooks. I call it "An Interlude in the War". Remember...it's satire folks. And I like to write.

An Interlude in the War

(This is a scene with dreamy landscapes in the background.)

Imagine a world where cheerful Nazis go to the rescue of the downtrodden -- a world where the Nazis and the Jews walk hand in hand in perfect harmony.

Luscious flowers bloom in fields across the land as machine guns spit out little pellets of food to feed small woodland creatures. And further afield, warplanes carry music bombs to drop on the listless peoples far away to give them the tranquil tones of happy children singing hymns of joy and praise.

Young girls -- adorned with mellow shades of lavender and pink -- dance wistfully under the glowing morning sunshine. Their ever-watchful older sisters -- proper and prim in their frilly Victorian white frocks -- gaze cloyingly across the meadow at the handsome young lad trying in vain to ride his horse like a gentleman. Painfully falling on his rump, the young man sheepishly tries to hide his embarrassment at the women who now show gentle signs of astonishment.

One young woman -- leaping gracefully like a gazelle across the savanna -- charges purposefully towards the youth. As she approaches closer, his heart stirs -- skipping a beat with every leap she makes in her loose dress. Images of them together growing old tease the back of his mind as his fantasies are walking hand in hand with her along a gentle mountain stream. Imagination leads them to an old watermill being used as a peaceful Nazi Wehrmacht outpost where German courtesans invite them to a light luncheon with biscuits and tea.

The young woman -- breathing hard from her rush across the field -- disturbs the boy's fantasies as she approaches. His face aflush with desire, the boy reaches up to her as she kneels over him and pulls her down close enough to surprise her with a kiss. Astonished by his alacrity of boldness and hormones, she did not pull away but instead caressed his tousled hair as he drew her closer to the ground. His kiss -- a fleeting moment of fancy -- was reciprocated with another -- now longer and more passionate. Their attraction -- though obvious before -- has now been confirmed. These two young lovers would find hope and joy in each other for years to come.

Meanwhile, from their cannons, Nazi Panzers spray foamy champagne across the land -- drenching all peoples with spirited celebration as peace reigns supreme among the vistas of happy children with their smiling grandparents. Whole families -- dancing to the sounds of factories churning out more lovely war machines -- continue to sing songs of joy as their happy Fuhrer skips along to an unknown melody playing in his head. The smokestacks of life camps spread the charming smells of baking sweetbreads for the celebration as love victoriously reigns in the hearts of one and all.

Oh what a happy world it is.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3