Games Joined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Games Joined

I noticed the "Games Joined" on the player profile has changed a bit lately. For a while it appeared to only go back so far, and I used it to gauge how many games a player was playing at the same time. For mine, it switched to showing all games joined, but I only started playing this game about nine months ago. I noticed for some, it shows less than all, but I assume that's because they have played more than three maps. It only tends to show three maps.

Does anyone have any insight into this?
    • To me, it seems as if "games joined" and "games won" are over a lifetime, but the specific map ones (22p, 100p, etc) are some kind of "recently".

@freezy?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Yeah, I'm curious about the maps. Where it shows which maps the player has joined and how many times. There must have been a recent change to the timeline of how far back this goes.

I should have been more clear in my initial post. The actual numbers have always been over the life of the player's account.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 6thDragon ().

• Its not all tooo recent, but yes back in the old days some games were "lost". funny only how they counted towards achievements wasnt counted, but games joined for me has been accurate since i joined in 2016. some events back in the day werent called events. the way the games are rotated and all the events are part of a long evolution of the game itself. I remember back in the day before coalitions even existed. so, back then if you played a game with friends, you still had to have a single winner.

hope this helps
    • There was a bug but it should have been fixed in the update on February 22nd. Before that the joined maps number had incomplete information and did show less, now it should be complete again. So maybe you realized this correction recently.

If you are 100% sure that the value shown is still wrong, please provide all the details and then QA can have another look.
    • freezy wrote:

There was a bug but it should have been fixed in the update on February 22nd. Before that the joined maps number had incomplete information and did show less, now it should be complete again. So maybe you realized this correction recently.

If you are 100% sure that the value shown is still wrong, please provide all the details and then QA can have another look.
      Thanks for the confirmation!

I like where it only showed the last 60 days or so as I used it to estimate how many games the person was playing at once. At the risk of sounding judgmental, I always viewed players playing too many games at once as distracted and would target them.
    • freezy wrote:

There was a bug but it should have been fixed in the update on February 22nd. Before that the joined maps number had incomplete information and did show less, now it should be complete again. So maybe you realized this correction recently.

Well I'm sorry that I can't provide "all the details"... but according to my profile, I have joined 246 games total now which sounds about right... but the 100p maps says 15, and I'm 100% it is a lot more than that in my 6+ years of playing, it has been my personal most popular map all that time.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • CoW1.0 maps and CoW1.5 maps are not added up as they are different maps. So if you currently see the 1.5 100p map there, the 1.0 stats from 6 years ago are not counted in. Same goes for variations of the same map (e.g. Tutorial maps vs normal maps vs speed maps of the same map layout)