Playing with only stealth land units and planes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Playing with only stealth land units and planes

militia , anti tank , tank destroyer , commandos , paratroopers

which ones would be best pair to play with tactical and attack bombers ??
      without light medium heavy or infantry , artillery only stealth units

which doctrine is suitable for this ?

can you compare from different views resource management , strength , hp etc.
    • A pretty hopeless proposition. Militia+AT may be a nice defensive combination (though a single enemy fighter will make them extremely vulnerable to planes), but this set lacks offensive options. Commando's may be nice for minor operations, but they will never suatin a major offensive.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Guy has it right...the stealth units are almost entirely limited to defensive operations. I use militia-anti-tank as Comintern in the early game, but certainly not for a main offensive push...only to cover some potential liabilities.

The moment the resources are available to transition into a force a bit more fruitful, you should do so.
      JTRoulin
    • actually I meant air supremacy is first goal here I will clean enemy areas with planes and invade empty areas with stealth land units

If enemy rush with big stacks defensive units will hold them we can add some anti air or ınterceptors can protect

mainly I want to use planes as offensive units tanks are useless you cant send them randomly I will spend all resource for planes instead of tanks
    • The meta is moving towards AA defended (big) stacks. Without either artillery to stop them, or rush units to take the land behind them, you are powerless against these.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Undaunted wrote:

actually I meant air supremacy is first goal here I will clean enemy areas with planes
      If the area is clear due to your planes, you may as well use conventional tactics. It's empty anyway. The unit doesn't need to be stealth. Nothing is there to look for it.

Stealth is situational. The units that utilize stealth are situational. Use them when the situation calls for it, not as the baseline for your military doctrine.
      JTRoulin
    • JTRoulin wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

actually I meant air supremacy is first goal here I will clean enemy areas with planes
      If the area is clear due to your planes, you may as well use conventional tactics. It's empty anyway. The unit doesn't need to be stealth. Nothing is there to look for it.
      Stealth is situational. The units that utilize stealth are situational. Use them when the situation calls for it, not as the baseline for your military doctrine.
      Im tired from babysitting with artilleries you have to be always online to move them Im looking for some different things you can say it fantasy

and I want to go bed relaxly while my units hiding at provinces and they can defend everywhere like militia + anti tank