Playthrough Ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Playthrough Ideas

Hello. I will be starting a game soon. What mode? What country? What theme? Well, that's for you to decide. I need good ideas for games. Now, my idea for a game and your idea for a good game might be very different. Here's an example.

Bad Idea: Play Mexico in Historic World War with alliance mates.

Good Idea: Play Mexico in Historic World War. However, turn your nation into a cult that worships tacos. Message other nations asking if they are a member of the Cult of the Eternal Taco, and invading them if they aren't.

Bad Idea: Play as Japan in Historic World War and play historically.

Good Idea: Go to war with everyone at once as Japan in Historic World War.

I have done both of these ideas. The Japan one is on the forum, but the Mexico one isn't.

Now, you see what my demented ideas are like. Try to come up with your own demented ideas. They can be in Historic World War, World at War, or another mode. Go wild. The idea with the most votes will be my next playthrough. I will probably regret saying that.

Fire away.

Edit: I am completely open to steorotyping the heck out of any country.
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins

The post was edited 1 time, last by BrutusTrump ().

• Here’s a play through idea, but it technically may violate multi account policies. Create an account with a ridiculous name like credit card commander. Make a newspaper post equally ridiculous like you have Donald Trump’s credit card and you’re not afraid to use it. Let us know how other players react. Create a coalition, do other players join. Are their any quality players? Try to recruit them to your coalition. Do the players around you go inactive? Do any alliances come after you?

The post was edited 2 times, last by 6thDragon ().

• That's not really a playthrough, it is more like a social experiment.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Recreation of empires at their heights.

Infrastructure spam, small army that goes zoom zoom.

Complete destruction aficiando, always use planes or ranged units to kill enemy armies (doesn't matter in defence), and to capture cities (normal provinces doesn't matter, you may kill each building off, or reduce to 0 morale, whichever is best)

The Black League, army without a state, you just attack any territory, god knows where and plunder their resources and produce more Armies until you are defeated or win (coalition is alright)

The Great Trial, make Yazov proud

Ww1, mass armies of conventional units, doesn't require trench warfare, requires enough blood and steel to make the earth shake.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I did a version of the black league with GrandEmpire as Spain, though, it made the state very strong since no one attacked me basically
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213