What is the easiest nation in HWW?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the easiest nation in HWW?

I've never actually won a CoW match solo, and I want to change that, starting with easier maps and nations and then trying harder ones. I want to know what you think is the best starting nation in HWW, and if it's the best for solo wins. Thanks!
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• United States hands down in my opinion, for a few reasons.

1. Insane economic potential - (~200K tons first day with much room to grow)
      2. Fear factor - most people will want to befriend you and that allows you to develop in peace
      3. Homeland defense - lots of time to see a invasion fleet coming
      4. Pretty weak neighbors - nobody around you can hold a candle to you except maybe Brazil, and even that nation is fair way off and will likely be distracted by his own matters.
    • Donk2.0 wrote:

I've never actually won a CoW match solo, and I want to change that, starting with easier maps and nations and then trying harder ones. I want to know what you think is the best starting nation in HWW, and if it's the best for solo wins. Thanks!
      You are a good player. Japan is a great nation to win solo if you know how to use it. Asia is in the palm of your hand, and the US will lose with the economic might of Asia on your side.
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • It depends if you want a SURE victory (pick USA) or a QUICK victory (pick Germany). The latter is more of a challenge, but if France, UK, USSR and one or two smaller powers go inactive soon (and they often do), you can control the economic might of Europe soon and no one can stop you.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I played that map three times so far and I've always won, one time being part of a coaliton containing the UK, Spain and Germany (me). The other two times I got a solo victory playing the UK. My ally, USA, went inactive and left me hanging, collecting almost the entire map.. I beat Central Europe twice by spamming rockets, marine and aircraft. Pretty much grinded their infrastructure and focused on a prolonged war. In one of the games I steamrolled France at the very beginning and Germany was no real issue because these guys always invest into tanks and attack countries like Poland and Ai first.

The only real Issue I had was facing the Soviet Union as Germany 1v1 - that war took like two weeks and I beat him at the end cause he tried too hard, being overly aggressive and insulting me via PM for such "scummy tactics" of not allying with him. Granted, the players I had to face on my three playthroughs were clearly not the best. I'd say UK is pretty great cause you have time to build up.
      Kyrie Eleison
    • Ono the weakest armies in the game? You should see the starting army of Persia or manchukuo.
      Venezuela is the worst most prolly.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • weakest land strikeforces of top 5 countries in HWW map. If Canada and Mexico team up and attack USA in first 10 hours after game start, USA can not win. By same skills and online time of players.
      But yeah. USA is one of easieast country in HWW. There are few players who know how to kill USA at start of game. Every other have fear of overweight enemy.

USSR is even more easier.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Last Warrior ().

• I have participated in HWW before, but none were a complete success. As South Africa, I took a majority of the entire continent by the end of the game, however by that point, Canada had somehow managed to take all of the new worlds, so I didn't get a victory. I'll try with US first, and then I'll try others like Japan and Germany, those sound fun.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• i won HWW map many times, solo and with coalition win. I always use a country in middle east like iraq, persia, turkey, or saudi arabia. From that position you can choose to focused in many front like balkan, central asia, northern africa, or sovyet (they almost goes offline in every game, and easy to take). Suriah also a free land because england and france can't stand to defend it
    • Donk2.0 wrote:

I have participated in HWW before, but none were a complete success. As South Africa, I took a majority of the entire continent by the end of the game, however by that point, Canada had somehow managed to take all of the new worlds, so I didn't get a victory. I'll try with US first, and then I'll try others like Japan and Germany, those sound fun.
      Once you get some experience in HWW, try Spain. It's prolly one of my favorites, but requires patience and a good team. Strat is to rush Portugal (don't bother getting the colonies, most often South Africa takes them), build up your industry, and attack France in conjunction with allies (it's harder alone, but possible if France is a newbie), take all French African colonies and Europe is your own :D
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7