Alliance VS Alliance Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance VS Alliance Game

Hey all!

We are looking for an AvA game against a newer alliance. We are Training Alliance United, a returning (but new) alliance.

- No gold
      - 6v6 (preferred)
      - Road to War / Clash of Nations

Please join our server (I have linked on signature)/message me on Discord/Forums.

Thank you!
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Grizzlespit420 wrote:

Jolly Chronic Crew is looking for an Alliance match to test out team out.
      No gold (only what the game gives you already)
      5v5
      Best alliance wins
      Hey Grizzle!

Thank you for your interest! Do you mind if I open a Forum conversation to sort out the details?

Looking forward to the game!
      BeaveRyan

• sure whatever you say. I don't see how you are able to condemn a whole alliance over a game where it just so happens you guys started with 2 more players than us as well as getting mad and forfeiting because I wouldn't remove one player after you guys lost your 2 extra players that just so happened to be able to build over 100 units from ships to sp rocket artillery in a 2 day period and then when you provide what you called a gold report I'm informed that there was no and never would be a gold report filed on that game.
    • So please do what you do and I'll continue to do mine. We forfeited that game as a matter of fact as well. If ya look our alliance up you'll see there was no win for that game because we all withdrew. The AI probably over ran that map by now for that matter. I dealt with the harsh reaction of the team mate responsible for spending his gold when he confronted your team member about his insane number of units so early in the game. If you want another match then I'm game, but I don't want either of them players from my side or yours that was accused involved in any way. If ya don't want that then you have nothing else to be saying abouty alliance or it's members.
    • We actually got a loss for this game, and no, your teammates did not withdrew. (screen 1,3 attached). I was watching the game in observer mode, and witnessed Sweden conquering all our inactive countries while not being bot. I also looked up your alliance as you said to, and there is clearly a loss on our side, and a win on yours. But keep lying, sure, you seem great at it.

I can condemn the whole alliance, since the members that joined the game on your side, was your alliance leader, you, an officer, and other 2 officers of your alliance (screen 2 attached). Whole leadership of your alliance was involved in it, and did not condemn gold use, nor withdrew. You also haven't even had balls to apologise, after the gold check was provided, as you said you would.

Speaking of: I provided you a gold check the only way it's legally possible, which means the player you accused of spending asked support to check if he spent gold on this map. You received the report which stated that he did not use even one gold, and you said you will do your independent goldcheck instead of stopping spending yourself. This was at day 4, when the map was almost even. You never talked to me about it again, but you had time to spam in newspaper and accuse us even more, on false premise.

All foult for this game lies on you, and your alliance leadership. The only reason we forfeit, was that we played cleanly while your player on Sweden had 120 units (at least 30 planes) fully upgraded day 5 that were healing themselves after each fight. No point in playing that game. Nothing to do with being mad.

And for a rematch, this will give us nothing, as you will just gold again and get more elo this way. I could of course schedule a game, but you are a cheater, so there is no point.

That is also the reason I do not recommend anyone playing you and your cheating alliance that broke the no gold agreement if they are not prepared to outspend you.
      Images
      • obraz_2022-06-25_152514160.png

23.17 kB, 671×62, viewed 4 times
      • obraz_2022-06-25_153251178.png

69.67 kB, 496×302, viewed 4 times
      • obraz_2022-06-25_153725481.png

258.62 kB, 1,001×605, viewed 8 times
    • Just so you guys know... it's against the Terms of Service Agreement to run "No Gold" games unless it's sanctioned by BYTRO in advance... (get in touch with the in game admins and they should be able to walk you through the process)

And done right, you'd have no issues setting one up. Just make sure you do it before hand, you don't want to be getting banned for TSA violations.

Played in a few such games myself, some good memories.
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"
    • OneNutSquirrel wrote:

Just so you guys know... it's against the Terms of Service Agreement to run "No Gold" games unless it's sanctioned by BYTRO in advance... (get in touch with the in game admins and they should be able to walk you through the process)

And done right, you'd have no issues setting one up. Just make sure you do it before hand, you don't want to be getting banned for TSA violations.

Played in a few such games myself, some good memories.
      No worries there :) , for alliance games like these, it is just a matter of "sportsmanship" and good faith that we don't use advantages over one another. We will not enforce it, and the GOs would only be monitoring larger tournament settings, likely approved through the chain of command.

Though more official games would obviously need that, and the GOs would also go through the process with the alliance leaders.
      BeaveRyan

• We used to have the Admins start a "Team Game"... One map was the "USA East vs. USA West" and if memory serves, it was either 8 or 10 players per side, Red team vs Blue team.

The game was NOT posted on the "New Games" wall, so only those who knew the game number could find it and join.
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"