PHOENIX REPUBLIC: CALL OF WAR BRANCH [CLOSED]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PHOENIX REPUBLIC: CALL OF WAR BRANCH [CLOSED]

The PHOENIX REPUBLIC is an alliance in Call of War that hosts monthly BP farms. We usually sit around, talk a lot about the games we're in, and have some fun! Although we are almost full, we kick inactive players every 2 weeks, so be on the lookout for openings!

HISTORY:

The Phoenix Republic was first created as a Guild in the game FORGE OF EMPIRES, US Server Rugnir [US17] by General Freiheit [then-named General Corsair]. The Call of War Branch was made on November 11, 2021 at 3:10 PM Central Time. We support freedom, justice, and honor. Our motto is "Konzentriere dich niemals auf Misserfolge der Vergangenheit, konzentriere dich auf die erfolgreiche Zukunft." [German for "Never focus on past failures, focus on the successful future."] our anthem is "WINTERSPELL" by TWO STEPS FROM H*LL
      "Never fail to honor your people. When a true leader's work is done and his aims fulfilled, they should say and believe 'We did this ourselves.'" - US Army General George S. Patton Jr. [1885-1945]

The post was edited 2 times, last by General Freiheit ().

• UPDATE: THREE INACTIVE PLAYERS KICKED! There are now 3 spots open in the alliance!
      "Never fail to honor your people. When a true leader's work is done and his aims fulfilled, they should say and believe 'We did this ourselves.'" - US Army General George S. Patton Jr. [1885-1945]
    • NEW ALLIANCE VS ALLIANCE GAME STARTING TOMORROW [3/17/22]! GERMAN ALLIANCE DER SCHWARZE ALDER VERSUS THE PHOENIX REPUBLIC. Four V Four game!
    • CHIEF OF STAFF COMPETITION!

DUE TO INACTIVITY, I HAD TO DEMOTE TWO OF MY THREE CHIEFS OF STAFFS! There will soon be an in-alliance challenge server, with random country selection. The top two players get to be Chiefs of Staff! The match will start tomorrow [3/17/22]!
    • UPDATE ON ALLIANCE GAME

Since only two of four Phoenix Republic members selected remained active in the game, the alliance V alliance match has been called off. It is also suspected that the other alliance was using gold, which was against the rules of the match.
    • RANK CHANGE

DISCHARGED- OFFICER CAPPEE AND RATS TOBRUK FOR DERELICTION OF DUTY IN AN ALLIANCE GAME

USER18506525 FOR INACTIVITY

RECRUITS:

RUFFE THE VIKING-PFC

DR. WAFFLETON- PFC

USER8444275-PFC

The post was edited 2 times, last by General Freiheit ().

• RANKS AS OF 3-19-22

COMMANDING GENERAL OF THE PHOENIX REPUBLIC: GENERAL Freiheit

CHIEFS OF STAFF: SHADOW 1958, NORDICA21

WARRANT OFFICERS:HOLY PATRIOT, GIOPLAYS, AARON ALDER,HAPPY GERMAN BOY

SARGENTS: TILL VALHALLA, General Dingus IV

CORPORALS: AMOTAH,

PRIVATE FIRST CLASSES: JoshaftonisPrusssian, AnAmericanGeneral,
      Cadzilla, PLayer1907, The_Muffin_Man_1972, Ducky Wucky, Ruffe The Viking
      ,Dr. Waffleton, USER8444275

The post was edited 4 times, last by General Freiheit ().

• NEW INTERNAL ALLIANCE GAME:

SERVER ID: 5098938

NO TEAMS/COALITIONS

5-DAY PEACE PERIOD

PASSWORD PHOENIX
    • Everyone please take a moment to pay respect for our fallen member, Nordica21. He was executed on 3/24/22 by a Russian firing squad.
    • Hello, is your hole alliance speaking english?

I'm fairly new player, but I'm fast learner and like to study things.

Is there a any places in your alliance?

And most important question, if you do have place, are you playing games without gold?

I rather play, if I can make a choice.
    • There are a few spots open, and yes, my entire alliance can speak English, what's your Call of War username?