TOP 200 PLAYERS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TOP 200 PLAYERS

ARE YOU A TOP 200 PLAYER?

1) Does you current alliance treat you with the respect that you have proven you fully deserve?

If not, join The Clausewitzians.

You will automatically receive officer status, a seat on our Joint Chiefs of Staff committee, and a place in our AVA 1st team.

2) Does your current alliance enable you to play top-level AVAs worthy of your obvious talents?

If not, join The Clausewitzians.

We offer you the chance to play against the very best. Our next AVA is against Kelly's Heroes.

We are also in Group 1 of the newly-formed Golden League. With exciting AVAs coming up against Black Vanguard, Ready4War, and other top AWC alliances.

If you're interested, please hop into our Discord server

discord.gg/CCQ4fDxyFU

Where you can meet the team and see what you make of us. :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by gooseygooseygander ().

• top 200? Arent they all afk or just Have an alliance?
      Also i must say, giving people admin positions just by rank is not good, this game is probably played for months, by people, who may have bonded as friends, and their actions being scrutinised by a person who was brought in just because they can spend the most time may not be healthy.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • also, i joined your Server to eye-joust you.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Not only by rank.

But it is one of the most important metrics.

As well as K/D, win/loss ratio, & number of games played.

Someone who has reached high rank has shown clear commitment to start and finish a lot of maps.

So important, when so many players start maps with much promise and then let you down by going AFK after 5-6 days.

Even then that is only the start of the recruitment process.

The key thing is to arrange for potential members to play a couple of maps with the team, in order to see if they/we are a good fit.
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Top 200, don't judge players by rank
      Agreed.

Good players don't need to have high rank, much less top 200 player invite to your alliance. People can join 20 games at the same time and build starting units/research/buildings. This helps them level up easily... I would say taking a look at their games played and victories out of it as well, as it can help determine how much commitment they actually put into a game.

With my alliance, the ones that are "officer-potential" are rarely the highest ranking one, so I wouldn't just put them into a position like that. They must be earned :)

But I wouldn't holler too much on your thread, alliance membership recruitment/promotion is a pretty interesting thing. Good luck with your alliance!
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader