NOOB Game Play

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NOOB Game Play

The difference between game play and the spirit of the rules and formula that creates victory is a surprise all of the time. never more so than here. if you told me to begin with that 10 units was max but the combination of the units creates the power in that army i would not cry as i do. (im emotional) 5 artillery and 5 anti air killing my entire army from a position of weakness is crazy to me. tactics were in my favor and i lost. i love the challenge hate the growing pains. where can i learn the actual ingame tactics? or can i? bunkers mean nothin infrastructure means nothing. which you dont have time to establish anyway. sorry im loving the game and am working on my own to solve my issue but its a turn off to be wiped out after sound tactics fail. all be it attacked day one on the fly units. so the question is how to learn real game aspects of the game without smashed keyboards and alot of cussing lol