How to beat a multi AI attack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to beat a multi AI attack

Currently I am fending off 11, yes ELEVEN AI elite states in the America Homefront map.
      Got Mexico & SA on lockdown. But the spread across the 50 nifty v. 11 elite AI is rough.

Here is my current strategy-
      1) have 2 active but new human players in my coalition. One is far away still.
      2) Focus on removing 1 Elite AI at a time and try to defend against the other 10.
      3) Resources are all over 1500hr. , and thanks to fighting off 11 only have about 65 units in play.
      :wallbash
      Well, that's all I got. Any strategy thoughts on this predicament?
      Player Name: MosheDyan68
      ID: 30148568

Have fun. Stay young. Follow Jesus.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pilgrim2 ().

• if you give ai Nations right away in the beginning they will be more likely to be happy

make sure to always link up with your allies or have allies that Border you

once you do what I like to call a little thing called kill the AI around you and Link with allies make forts ports at key points and make sure you have a strong defensive Force when you're attacking also put the strong defensive units in those ports so that they get a buff from the defense.

In the US you must find a coast as soon as possible as to not be fighting a multi-front war
    • B-25 Mitchell
      Good stuff. Linking up is good stuff.
      You know how the game goes, you do right of way but eventually become public enemy #1.
      Problem with USA is that there are no "choke points". Just a big open land mass.
      I may look to mountain ranges for help.
      Player Name: MosheDyan68
      ID: 30148568

Have fun. Stay young. Follow Jesus.
    • The large size of coalitions makes the homefront map ideal for alliance games, as @B-25 Mitchell stated. If you like chokepoints and a clear path to victory, I recommend selecting a nation in South America as your starting point. You will have a clear route of expansion north into Central America and eventually into North America proper. In your situation, the best thing you can do is give all inactive player AI as well as standard AI your best possible relation, whether that be SM or even SI, whatever is possible. This should help by a few percent in terms of global popularity. As for your allies, instruct them to move some of their spare units to your cities near the enemy's borders, they won't attack when there are friendly/neutral troops in the city, to prevent a war with them. The US map was actually the first map I got a coalition win on. It's one of my favorites. It's a bummer I missed it this week. Good Luck!
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• Hollowing out the enemies is the best strategy vs rampant elite AIs...

I had Poland and everyone else left and I'm farming supply drops so I don't want to quit, I'm stuck again all this crazy bots , I know that in the time I remove one two more pop out, so I started to take cities only, and didn't capture the frontier territories, this stopped neighbors from activating and joining the fight, and even when active they don't cross other countries so interactions are minimal, with a lot of patience and funneling enemies you can avoid a massive Bot Offensive.
      Images
      • Captura.PNG

945.67 kB, 701×659, viewed 6 times