Looking for active alliance (active everyday)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for active alliance (active everyday)

I’m a level 100, with a 1.6KD. 2 Solo wins and 15 coalitions. Looking to pump those up. So looking for active players to create a active coalition to win with. I primarily use the allied doctrine, but favor the pan Asian too.

Im just tired of growing coalitions just for them to do nothing. As well as would love to learn some more mechanics of the game!
    • I have an open alliance, and while I may not have stats to match yours, there are a few people in my alliance that do. I and most of the good players in mine are active several times a day, so that's there. One thing to note though is that it's a primarily beginner's alliance, however, it's still open to all and I'm sure you can improve, as that's also the main goal of the alliance, for everyone to improve off each other and get better at the game as a whole. I understand if this isn't what you are looking for though. The tag is ‎[VIP+] .
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• Join Deluxe Response

We are a online alliance in Call Of War who works on our nations economy and military power.

Our stats so far is:

Total Wars: 20
      Wars Won: 13
      Average Nation K/D: 1.7

We also have a discord server for all members to communicate better regarding in game strategies

Comment below on this if interested.

Thank you
      TheSirQuinny
    • Donk2.0 wrote:

I have an open alliance, and while I may not have stats to match yours, there are a few people in my alliance that do. I and most of the good players in mine are active several times a day, so that's there. One thing to note though is that it's a primarily beginner's alliance, however, it's still open to all and I'm sure you can improve, as that's also the main goal of the alliance, for everyone to improve off each other and get better at the game as a whole. I understand if this isn't what you are looking for though. The tag is ‎[VIP+] .
      I would like to join if possible. I am however having trouble finding it, either it is full or issue with the Beta Client I am not sure. If there is a link I would like to have it please :)
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • I have an alliance. we are new(just created today) My stats are not very good(first game) but this is a new account. I am, of course, not making alts, I just lost my old account and created a new one. I am usually active several times a day and have a max of 4 games open at a time. We are excited to get new players and your kdr seems perfect for our guild.
    • Donk2.0 wrote:

I have an open alliance, and while I may not have stats to match yours, there are a few people in my alliance that do. I and most of the good players in mine are active several times a day, so that's there. One thing to note though is that it's a primarily beginner's alliance, however, it's still open to all and I'm sure you can improve, as that's also the main goal of the alliance, for everyone to improve off each other and get better at the game as a whole. I understand if this isn't what you are looking for though. The tag is ‎[VIP+] .
      Donk 2.0, I just left the one I was in Crimson Guard. They are a dead alliance (always has been). I will join yours. I see it is VIP+ but I cannot search by tags.
      Player Name: MosheDyan68
      ID: 30148568

Have fun. Stay young. Follow Jesus.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pilgrim2 ().