Gold Ads not working correctly. New support system not responding for a long time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Ads not working correctly. New support system not responding for a long time

After some forum discussion with @freezy and other users it was established, that some players don't get full gold reward for watching ads, and have to re-watch them multiple times, and that is indeed a bug. Freezy wrote, that we should report that through the support system. I did that, but did not get the response from a human for god knows how long with the new system, so I've decided to investigate. Here's what I came up with:
      1) It was mentioned, that the bug may be happening because of the ad being closed too quickly after it ended. I've confirmed, that this is one way to trigger it, but not the only one. If that's the case tho, a workaround is to let the ad be up for +~2 sec.
      2) Secondary trigger for te bug is some notifications, or any overlay being displayed over the ad while it's playing. It includes messenger message popup, and other similar overlays. If that happens, whole adwatch time seems to be discarded. Did not find any workaround, so if you are popular, I guess you have to mute all conversations for the time of watching ads.
      3) There is also a trigger that I did not manage to find. therefore no workaround :wallbash

All tests were conducted on android. I've conducted one last test while writing this message to make sure i did not miss anything. Had to watch 2 or 3 times for each tier, since was looking for the unknown trigger/s.

Hope it get fixed soon, as it's costly for both the company (Not getting paid by the ad provider if it's not counted correctly) and the players (losing data on rewatching the ads, while not being paid in gold)