Damaged Buildings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Damaged Buildings

Is their an impact of having a damaged building? From what I can tell, there is no obvious degradation of the buildings abilities. Unit production building don’t appear to slow down, industry still produces the same amount, air strips still have the same refueling time, etc. Am I missing something or is a building’s HP just to show how close to being destroyed it is. Sometimes I see air strips stop to function if their are too few HP. I have a naval based I captured with 40 out of 160 HP and it appears to function the same, considering the morale of the providence. I’m just. Curious if there is a point to repairing many buildings in captured providences.
    • Here's my advice: if the captured building is one you are going to use, rebuild it, and if it's not something you will use much but will still probably have some use, and is damaged below level one, then repair it. However, if it's on the opposite side of the map or something and you really won't be getting any use out of it, I would just leave it alone. That's what I do, but other more experienced veteran players probably know better.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!