Exact chances to reveal armies with spies.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Exact chances to reveal armies with spies.

So I've been using military sabotage spies to reveal armies, but they are quite costly, especially if you're trying to keep tabs on an entire 5 man coalition. Does anyone know the exact chances to reveal enemy armies? Is there a certain point where you're basically just wasting money by putting extra spies? In my last game I had 7 military sabotage spies (tried lower amounts, but I found the chances to be too irregular, but with such a small sample size, I could've just been unlucky) on like 5 nations, which was sustainable because I had over 1000 points and coalition members would also give me cash because I could share intel, but obviously not viable in most positions unless your entire coalition is giving you money.
    • There were other threads mentioning this earlier, and even when you put 5/6 military sabotage agents in a country, it does not guarantee you complete army reveal (I don't believe there is an exact probability). If you are going to keep tab on 5 man coalitions, it is best to coordinate with others in your team to split the funding. Money isn't too big of a problem when you don't use spies, so I'm sure if everyone can pitch in, you would be able to reveal all their armies.

Someone also mentioned about not putting spies on provinces with buildings in order to keep focus on revealing armies instead of blowing this up. That should help you increase probability of success as well.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader