Release Notes - 2022-05-10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2022-05-10

Release Notes - 2022-05-10

Attention, Generals!

Spring brings extra Gold rewards for victorious Generals and Coalitions on the battlefield! We increased the Gold victory rewards for most scenarios in the game. With this adjustment the rewards reflect your achievements in the round much better.

To avoid you spending your hard earned Gold reward by mistake, we added a confirmation pop-up for buying Blueprints, similar to the one that is already in the game for other Gold transactions.

You will also notice some visual updates on the map, like shadow effects in the medium/high graphics mode or adjustments made to country names which are now changing dynamically based on the zoom level for better visibility.

These are just some of today's updates, there are more, including bug fixes. For a complete overview please check our detailed Release Notes and share your feedback here on the Forums and our Discord server.<br><br>

Best of luck General!

Your Bytro team
    Discord: Call of War
    Facebook: Call of War
    Twitter: Call of War
  • Nice update! That gold reward buff is definitely needed, with the gold prices being inflated so much from the ads. As for those new shadows, they are really weird in my opinion, but it's probably just because I haven't gotten used to it. Overall, I like the way this game is going.
    Kind regards,
    Donk
    Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
    Україні!

• Hi

I cant start research or click down windows (x) ingame. Some other buttons dont work either. Can pick research i want but cant click start... Bin like this since the update for me.

Was a new Chrome update and works now after i updated it.... Problem solved.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mr Stug III ().

• laaaaaaaaga wrote:

So what are the exact values of the Mech infantry buff? I expected to see those in the detailed patch note, but it;s not there. Either that or im blind lol.
    We usually don't post the exact numbers for balancing changes if multiple levels and damage values changes, as listing them would be very cumbersome and bloat the whole changelog massively. But since it is just one unit this time I will post it here:

Speed:
    Lvl. 2: 61 -> 62
    Lvl. 3: 67 -> 69
    Lvl. 4: 72 -> 76
    Lvl. 5: 78 -> 83

Damage:
    Lvl. 1:
    vs unarmored: 7.5 -> 8.5, vs. heavy armor: 2.5 -> 3.5, vs. air: 2.5 -> 3.5, vs submarine: 1.5 -> 2.3
    Lvl. 2:
    vs unarmored: 10.5 -> 11.5, vs. heavy armor: 4 -> 4.75, vs. air: 4 -> 4.75, vs submarine: 2.25 -> 3
    Lvl. 3:
    vs unarmored: 14 -> 14.5, vs. heavy armor: 6.25 -> 6.5, vs. air: 6.25 -> 6.5, vs submarine: 3.5 -> 4.5
    Lvl. 4:
    vs unarmored: 18.5 -> 19, vs submarine: 5 -> 6
    Lvl. 5:
    vs submarine: 6.5 -> 8.5

(if anyone wonders why vs submarine: To make damage values consistent with vs. ship values, similar to how it is with most other units)
  • freezy wrote:

laaaaaaaaga wrote:

So what are the exact values of the Mech infantry buff? I expected to see those in the detailed patch note, but it;s not there. Either that or im blind lol.
    We usually don't post the exact numbers for balancing changes if multiple levels and damage values changes, as listing them would be very cumbersome and bloat the whole changelog massively. But since it is just one unit this time I will post it here:
    Speed:

Damage:
    Lvl. 1:
    vs unarmored: 7.5 -> 8.5, vs. heavy armor: 2.5 -> 3.5, vs. air: 2.5 -> 3.5, vs submarine: 1.5 -> 2.3
    Lvl. 2:
    vs unarmored: 10.5 -> 11.5, vs. heavy armor: 4 -> 4.75, vs. air: 4 -> 4.75, vs submarine: 2.25 -> 3
    Lvl. 3:
    vs unarmored: 14 -> 14.5, vs. heavy armor: 6.25 -> 6.5, vs. air: 6.25 -> 6.5, vs submarine: 3.5 -> 4.5
    Lvl. 4:
    Lvl. 5:

(if anyone wonders why vs submarine: To make damage values consistent with vs. ship values, similar to how it is with most other units)
    Thank you very much. This will allow me to come prepared into my next game instead of testing it on live server. I thought that moving the info to another site, and calling it "detailed" was made for this exact purpose, to post bloated updates with all math on the new site.
  • freezy wrote:

laaaaaaaaga wrote:

Speed:

Damage:
    Lvl. 1:
    Lvl. 2:
    Lvl. 3:
    Lvl. 4:
    Lvl. 5:

much appreciated @Feezy :thumbsup:
    Make HWW all in, a staple gamemode :thumbup: