diplomatic status

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• diplomatic status

pretty basic question here..I don`t really understand diplomatic status with countries..what`s the difference between my status with a country and theirs with me..i get the concept but the way it`s worded is confusing..what`s the difference between their relation " on " whatever that means and my relation " on " I get the idea but it sounds like they are not so much saying the same thing as I`m not sure which is which . ;( ?(
    • forrestgump007 wrote:

pretty basic question here..I don`t really understand diplomatic status with countries..what`s the difference between my status with a country and theirs with me..i get the concept but the way it`s worded is confusing..what`s the difference between their relation " on " whatever that means and my relation " on " I get the idea but it sounds like they are not so much saying the same thing as I`m not sure which is which . ;( ?(
      Hi, I will try to help clarify the Diplomatic Status.

I assume you are playing from PC, let me know if instead you play from Mobile

1st. There's no Relation "on" . If you play from PC the tab cut the word "relation" in "relati - on"
      Maybe this mislead you from the beginning

2nd. There are several Relation Status : Peace, War. Trade Embargo, etc.
      The Wiki enlist and explain well every one of these

In the Diplomacy window

, wiki.callofwar.com/wiki/File:Diplomacy_mainmeu_desktop.png

"their relation" means the Status that Nation have set -- VS -- your Nation

As an example: assume the Wiki link above is me playing as France.
      Just below France you see Germany. Their Relation means the relation Germany is giving to me, France.

Germany' Status vs France is RoW . This means I can send my units fight Soviet Union passing through Germany

My Relation is the Status I set for Germany. In this case RoW, allowing their units to transit in France freely.

I can set a different Status anyway, as Germany can give me RoW and i can give them only Peace Status as i don't want them passing through my provinces.

Hope this help a little bit.
      ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mark Dethief ().