Goodbye CoW. Hope to see you again

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Goodbye CoW. Hope to see you again

Recently, I got hit with a devastated news about bad university issues which requires me to quit CoW and Discord perm until the situation improves. I know its sad someone who loves to play this game and has mastered the game well and able to make new friends. Hence, I'm proud to part of this CoW community. Its been fun and games in meeting all of u. I would like to thank everyone including bytro mods for interacting with the founder of Tanyanism. I hope you guys will able to score more wins and be successful in real life. Godspeed Bois.

Side note: Here's my reddit link if you want to see my final profile and stats reddit.com/r/CallOfWar/comment…ently_thank_you_everyone/

P.S: Hey Sean, Teppy, Gral, Ruffe, Amotah, Karl and Art (Former Manstein), don't go wild on the global chat while I'm gone, I don't wanna to see you on CoW reddit getting banned from the global chat for breaking the ToS. Just kidding, still pls respect the mods and ToS as well. Also its a great time meeting all of you in the chat. You guys are funny and great to interact with.

Signed,
      TanyaVonEvilhugger
      Founder of Tanyanism
      Images
      • Screenshot 2022-05-22 114727.png

95.7 kB, 872×231, viewed 120 times
      "One must embrace Evil Tanya Von Degurechaff's personality and ideas to be stronk in Call of War. The use of Gold from Bytro won't stop the great Evil Tanya at all" ~~Sun Tzu, Author for Art of War, 2021 CoW Edition.

"Being X must not take over Bytro Labs and its gold or we will lose" ~~Tanya Von Degurechaff, Circa 2021