Fleet won't move

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleet won't move

ello,

last 24h there were some "hickups" in one game. Some units didn't want to move by drag&drop. Now, all seems normal except one fleet. When it is selected, there is no Move command. If I try attack or split and move, there is that fading tooltip saying when it will arrive, but game actually doesn't register movement command. So it is kinda stuck.

Game ID: 5379397

Screenshot attached.

Best Regards,
      Marko
      Images
      • warbug.PNG

562.24 kB, 947×463, viewed 4 times
    • That's nice of you to say that :P

One more thing which might be relevant. That fleet did NOT ended where it should have been. Last time I moved them, there was direction arrow drawn, but in addition there was another one which was perfectly horizontal, although appear white, that was visible when I was giving the order. Since I used drag&drop and line is being drawn, this additional one was appearing. And fleet ended up somewhere else.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is division by 0 or smt, sine line was perfectly horizontal, which doesn't match the in-game grid. Could be that this location where fleet is stuck is like 0,0 coordinates of the map :)

So, just wondering is there any solution or should I consider the army to be lost?
      Just in case, next fleet is not going that much south.
    • I've also experienced this issue, but I haven't found any solutions unfortunately :/
      Occasionally when I moved naval units in a certain way they start zooming in a horizontal line.
      Previously they glitched back to normal, but now they're stuck in random locations and can't move (no move command).
      The issue persists regardless of beta/legacy client or new/old graphics.

Game ID: 5429658
      Screenshots attached:
      Images
      • Screenshot 2022-05-30 135123.png

211.36 kB, 1,375×605, viewed 3 times
      • Screenshot 2022-05-30 135242.png

978.55 kB, 1,309×643, viewed 2 times
      • Screenshot 2022-05-30 135423.png

722.53 kB, 928×610, viewed 2 times
      • Screenshot 2022-05-30 135550.png

273.44 kB, 958×614, viewed 2 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Argent Silver ().

• Yeah, I'm experiencing the same horizonal line and nonsensical positioning. I'm crossing the Pacific and my units appear as if they're in the middle of Asia. I gave them orders redirecting their direction just before day change and moved it back to the original and now everything it glitchy. My partners confirm they see the same glitch through the map share. At least I don't need to disembark for another 12 plus hours. Hopefully this glitch will have a chance to resolve itself before then.
    • There are some issues in the Pacific region of the 100p map where the map actually "wraps" around to the other end of it. Planes can become uncontrollable if their carrier is on one side and they're patrolling on the other, and various "arrows" can become really glitchy. You CAN just order your ships to sail on past it, and everything including carrier planes will eventually become normal again after they pass the wrap. Just try not to have a major naval battle here, it might prove disatrous!
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Having the same issue...third day on waiting for a response. Ships were going on that crazy horizonial zines across the map. Then, two huge stacks have been stuck, on land, in Alaska.

Have heard that this has been going on for some time. That said, I beyond frustrated as been playing this game for five years and this is the worse bug ever.

Likely will cause me to lose the game as very strategic for crossing Alaska/Asia.

prnt.sc/92yFbcP4NQCf

Map: 100 Player Free for All