Province's morale should be updated more often, than just once a day

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Province's morale should be updated more often, than just once a day

When we capture a province and morale stays 25%, sometimes up to 24h, it needs the troops to stay there or take a risk of losing province. Game would be faster and more dynamic if morale whould be refreshed 2, 3 or 4 times a day. I don't mean that they should go high faster, but just refreshing it more often it would enable some troops to go further faster.

So the game host could state if in this game, province's morale is refreshed 1/2/3 or 4 times a day, which would make game more dynamic. Players would have choice if to play more dynamic or standard, slower ones.
    • I believe it does update faster than once a day, or at least on the World Map: I have played the World Map as Nigeria, Caribbean, and New Zealand so far and on several occasions morale has updated faster than once a day. This is not because of capturing capital cities, either.
      It's been a while
    • Not on the worldmap if you have provinces with -39 morale loss due to distance to capital in every compass point. Add up a morale penalty because of wars and another one becausethe neighbouring provinces have low morale as well.

More morale updates can also lead to more uprisings. That is kinda my concern.
    • Seroslav wrote:

Yeah, true. But if a game master could choose this frequency of updating, he can choose to make it lower on big maps and higher on smaller, for example. That would somehow differentiate games a bit more, from each other.
      But I think the developers would like a continuous, singular option that they can implement into any game.
      It's been a while
    • Sometimes what is easy to do is not the best to do.
      Sometimes it takes a bit more effort to make something good, a better one.

Developers need something to work on too, to keep being important and keep a job, and I guess such an option is good idea - maybe not a priority, but good to add to make game better, more flexible in settings.