add police

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Revolts have been nerfed, and even though it brings me great pain to see those couple of provinces switch and ruin that perfect annexation, I can't really think of another mechanic besides removing revolts.

I believe revolts are only relevant by having a navy/airforce bomb provinces to oblivion and have them switch over to your side. But then again this doesn't really make sense as to why after having a province reduced to rubble 0% morale, the masses would rise up and overthrow their government in the middle of lets say germany. (Also doesn't really make sense for islands as well, with an even smaller population).
      '

If anyone sees this I would like to know why we should even have revolts in the first place if they keep getting nerfed? Seems like feature that's just eh.
      Make HWW all in, a staple gamemode :thumbup:
    • Yeah, i have some suggestions as well,

One, add freight planes(Carries infantry and tank)
      Two, add some lovely mines and minesweepers(this thought is directed to the person who used blitzkrieg)
      Three, add combat medics and normal medics( mechanics for tanks artillery planes etc.)

I think it would be a lovely addition for riot polices as well.
    • I wish I had the energy to refute all of these suggestions, but it is so futile since by next week they will be back in some other shape or form. Sorry if I sound so cynical, but I assume all of these suggestions have been debated by the Bytro team, and decided to either be "added at some point in the future" or are just scrapped. I wouldn't hold my breath, at least not until the Beta Client is throughly finished and incorporated into the game.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7