Important suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Important suggestion

Hello guys, I want to make a proposal, just to give an idea that could be positive in order to look for more activity, being realistic and not counting the accounts operated by bytro operators, there are very few active players and especially those who remain active for a complete game, since bad collection policies cause these effects and make the game boring and tedious and at the same time players are hit by Wolf packing and multi-accounts, which are nothing more than a quest for gameplay or a response to closures that are they produce in the game to collect money, it is good that the collection is promoted to maintain the game, but what happens is that they are killing the gameplay and I am precisely proposing an idea that could, to some extent, help prevent this from happening.
      Players like me who have been playing for years and are active, do not receive anything in return, only the satisfaction of what we are capable of doing, but we are also victims of wolf packing and multi-accounts no matter how much experience we have and add to that the abusers of gold, that when they cannot beat you they spend what is needed, and in the end we end up destroyed if nothing to gain, for this I recommend that a % of attack and defense be bonuses according to the levels, it could be from an already high level, this would stimulate the players, seeing in this a solution to their problems, they would make an effort to reach these levels and thus increase the activity of the game and those of us who already have high levels could use our accounts again, I have friends of mine who, like me, are on the levels over 162 and we do not use the accounts because it is not worth it. You suffer attacks from moderators and other cheaters and it's not worth playing with these in the end the most active ones stop playing and go to another game, we have a group playing HOI4 on our server that we are all players of this game and they don't play it anymore For these reasons, I think that the stimulus to those of us who played very hard for years and who no longer do so could be very positive just by adding a % in attacks and defenses of their armies and other benefits a % increase in construction speeds It would also be positive, I leave this to your consideration, thanks and good luck with your plans, but in my opinion the approach to the money collection decreases the playability and in the end the money collection itself, while increasing the playability could increase both, we live in times economically complicated and every day will be worse so it's time to make changes and relax the game's policies.
      Thank you and waiting for your answers.
    • BETANO23 wrote:

Hello guys, I want to make a proposal, just to give an idea that could be positive in order to look for more activity, being realistic and not counting the accounts operated by bytro operators, there are very few active players and especially those who remain active for a complete game, since bad collection policies cause these effects and make the game boring and tedious and at the same time players are hit by Wolf packing and multi-accounts, which are nothing more than a quest for gameplay or a response to closures that are they produce in the game to collect money, it is good that the collection is promoted to maintain the game, but what happens is that they are killing the gameplay and I am precisely proposing an idea that could, to some extent, help prevent this from happening.
      Players like me who have been playing for years and are active, do not receive anything in return, only the satisfaction of what we are capable of doing, but we are also victims of wolf packing and multi-accounts no matter how much experience we have and add to that the abusers of gold, that when they cannot beat you they spend what is needed, and in the end we end up destroyed if nothing to gain, for this I recommend that a % of attack and defense be bonuses according to the levels, it could be from an already high level, this would stimulate the players, seeing in this a solution to their problems, they would make an effort to reach these levels and thus increase the activity of the game and those of us who already have high levels could use our accounts again, I have friends of mine who, like me, are on the levels over 162 and we do not use the accounts because it is not worth it. You suffer attacks from moderators and other cheaters and it's not worth playing with these in the end the most active ones stop playing and go to another game, we have a group playing HOI4 on our server that we are all players of this game and they don't play it anymore For these reasons, I think that the stimulus to those of us who played very hard for years and who no longer do so could be very positive just by adding a % in attacks and defenses of their armies and other benefits a % increase in construction speeds It would also be positive, I leave this to your consideration, thanks and good luck with your plans, but in my opinion the approach to the money collection decreases the playability and in the end the money collection itself, while increasing the playability could increase both, we live in times economically complicated and every day will be worse so it's time to make changes and relax the game's policies.
      Thank you and waiting for your answers.
      Unfortunately, no.

1. Unfair to the new players.
      2. There are many above level 100 players who are whales or have questionable methods of gameplay. I've seen it with my own eyes
      3. Unfair to players who are actually good at the game, but are too low levelled (since I'd assume the higher level players would need a exponentially big increased percentage to combat whales).

I have realised that once you reach a certain threshold in gameplay experience, the only way to beat opponents of similar or higher experience is to attack when they least expect it (in other words, when they are asleep). Why do I say that? As a level 70, I have been able to beat people with 14.7 KDR and that are level 128. Only able to do it, because they had troops that were extremely susceptible to my strategies.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Unfortunately, no.

1. Unfair to the new players.
      2. There are many above level 100 players who are whales or have questionable methods of gameplay. I've seen it with my own eyes
      3. Unfair to players who are actually good at the game, but are too low levelled (since I'd assume the higher level players would need a exponentially big increased percentage to combat whales).

I have realised that once you reach a certain threshold in gameplay experience, the only way to beat opponents of similar or higher experience is to attack when they least expect it (in other words, when they are asleep). Why do I say that? As a level 70, I have been able to beat people with 14.7 KDR and that are level 128. Only able to do it, because they had troops that were extremely susceptible to my strategies.
      yeah I have to agree just to unfair to new players.
    • It's not a workable suggestion in my opinion, but I appreciate the sentiment behind it.
      There is a lot of abuse going on.
      It's hard to play fair and have a good match.
      Too often, I'm getting wolf packed or golded into submission.
      It's not fun.
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

BETANO23 wrote:

Hola chicos, quiero hacer una propuesta, solo para dar una idea que podría ser positiva con el fin de buscar más actividad, siendo realistas y sin contar las cuentas operadas por operadores bytro, hay muy pocos jugadores activos y sobre todo aquellos que permanecen activos para un juego completo, ya que las malas políticas de cobro provocan estos efectos y hacen que el juego sea aburrido y tedioso y al mismo tiempo los jugadores son golpeados por Wolf. packing y multicuentas, que no son más que una búsqueda de jugabilidad o una respuesta a los cierres que se producen en el juego para recaudar dinero, es bueno que se promueva la colección para mantener el juego, pero lo que pasa es que están matando la jugabilidad y estoy precisamente proponiendo una idea que podría, hasta cierto punto, ayuda a evitar que esto suceda.
      Jugadores como yo que llevamos años jugando y están activos, no reciben nada a cambio, solo la satisfacción de lo que somos capaces de hacer, pero también somos víctimas del pack de lobos y de las multicuentas por mucha experiencia que tengamos y a eso se suman los abusadores del oro, que cuando no pueden vencerte gastan lo que se necesita, y al final terminamos destruidos si nada que ganar, para esto recomiendo que un % de ataque y defensa sean bonificaciones según los niveles, podría ser de un nivel ya alto, esto estimularía a los jugadores, viendo en esto una solución a sus problemas, harían un esfuerzo por alcanzar estos niveles y así aumentar la actividad del juego y de los que ya tenemos niveles altos. podría volver a usar nuestras cuentas, tengo amigos míos que, como yo, están en los niveles superiores a 162 y no usamos las cuentas porque no vale la pena. Sufres ataques de moderadores y otros tramposos y no vale la pena jugar con estos al final los más activos dejan de jugar y van a otro juego, tenemos un grupo jugando HOI4 en nuestro servidor que todos somos jugadores de este juego y ya no lo juegan Por estas razones, creo que el estímulo a los que jugamos muy duro durante años y que ya no lo hacemos. por lo que podría ser muy positivo con solo sumar un % en ataques y defensas de sus ejércitos y otros beneficios un % de aumento en las velocidades de construcción También sería positivo, dejo esto a su consideración, gracias y buena suerte con sus planes, pero en mi opinión el enfoque de la recaudación de dinero disminuye la jugabilidad y al final la recaudación de dinero en sí, si bien aumentar la jugabilidad podría aumentar ambos, vivimos tiempos económicamente complicados y cada día será peor por lo que es hora de hacer cambios y relajar las políticas del juego.
      Gracias y esperando sus respuestas.
      Desafortunadamente, no.
      1. Injusto para los nuevos jugadores.
      2. Hay muchos jugadores por encima del nivel 100 que son ballenas o tienen métodos de juego cuestionables. Lo he visto con mis propios ojos
      3. Injusto para los jugadores que son realmente buenos en el juego, pero tienen un nivel demasiado bajo (ya que supongo que los jugadores de nivel superior necesitarían un porcentaje exponencialmente grande para combatir a las ballenas).

Me he dado cuenta de que una vez que alcanzas un cierto umbral en la experiencia de juego, la única forma de vencer a oponentes de experiencia similar o superior es atacar cuando menos lo esperan (en otras palabras, cuando están dormidos). ¿Por qué digo eso? Como nivel 70, he podido vencer a personas con 14.7 KDR y que son nivel 128. Solo podían hacerlo, porque tenían tropas que eran extremadamente susceptibles a mis estrategias.
      Bueno, debe quedar claro que este juego no requiere mucho tiempo para dominarlo bien, es muy fácil y simple, por lo que puedes dominarlo muy rápidamente, no creo que la diferencia entre jugadores sea mucha, por supuesto que esto influye en la estrategia y táctica de cada jugador, pero se ve la diferencia real entre los jugadores, en wolfpacking, uso constante de grupos y multicuentas y uso de oro, quien use más tendrá mejores resultados....

_Pyth0n_ _Pyth0n_ you say...it's unfair to players who are really good at the game, but are too low level?

With this I want to tell you that you make the same mistake of many who believe they are super players and they are not, much less if they have not been able to level up, because leveling up is a consequence of a lot of activity and it is the activity that It gives the experience. Then you suggest that we should reward those you call super players and they don't play and those of us who have years in the game, experience and levels, as a consequence, must continue to suffer everything that happens today without any compensation, the consequence is that they don't play anymore and those who promote these bad vices will continue to enter and leave, otherwise they would be crushed by the experience.

I hope that there are still people who like to play with various operators of various official and unofficial accounts like the ones who answer in this forum.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BETANO23 ().

• BETANO23 wrote:

With this I want to tell you that you make the same mistake of many who believe they are super players and they are not, much less if they have not been able to level up, because leveling up is a consequence of a lot of activity and it is the activity that It gives the experience. Then you suggest that we should reward those you call super players and they don't play and those of us who have years in the game, experience and levels, as a consequence, must continue to suffer everything that happens today without any compensation, the consequence is that they don't play anymore and those who promote these bad vices will continue to enter and leave, otherwise they would be crushed by the experience.
      I'm unsure what your point is (are you disagreeing with me, or agreeing with me. I am genuinely confused :/ ).

I'm not saying the true veterans of the game should be punished. Of course, they were the players who started, and deserve the recognition they sometimes lack these days. There should be more publicity for such players, but again my point comes back to this: the main determining factor for the outcome of battles is activity, not skill-level or strategies. No player is active 24 hours a day, everyone needs their sleep. And if the enemy realizes the player is not active, they strike. Maybe higher gold rewards, or special events for accounts made before a certain point? I'm not a veteran or anything, but I've played for a while (almost 3 years). I don't speak for the veterans, but I would like to see others' opinions on this topic.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7