New game modes/Maps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New game modes/Maps

The game is dying. Most people agree with that(on reddit) and google trends backs it up. Asking fellow players, they seem to all say the same thing: We need a new map. The fact is, the game is pretty much unchanged say fro a few minor things since 1.5. We need a new map. I and lots of other players believe there should be a Cold War map. If not Cold War then anything new like a 1942 map or smth. Please I love this game but I am getting bored of inactive people and the sam old thing.
    • Medieval maps would kick ass, bring EU4 to CoW

It would be good for RP too, since you'd be the only one ruling over your country and that would fit with the fact that your country is a kingdom, + war everywhere just like in the middle ages

Can't wait to join as France and kick England's ass

Idc if the tech doesn't fit the era, the mere ability to play as an old times kingdom would be sick

But while we're at it, I'd be more than happy to see the dev team work on medieval units and rework game mechanics for some middle ages events

Here, this for example (1444 AD) :
      Images
      • 2015-07-03_00001.jpg

573.68 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 4 times
    • Better yet, let's make all the provinces on a map, say Europe for example, a separate, playable nation. That would mean that every province would become a city. Sure, you'd only be able to produce one resource, but you'd obtain more of various kinds as you conquer more and more city-states. What do you think?