money

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• forrestgump007 wrote:

Is there anyway to make more money in the game..as I understand it if I build recruiting stations in provinces it increases manpower and I assume if I build propaganda centers production increases but I am not aware of a strategy to increase income..any suggestions ? Thanks
      Whenever you take an enemy capital, you get a portion (I think half but please correct me if I am wrong) of the total money they have (if they have 50000, you get 25000.)
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • cycle9 wrote:

forrestgump007 wrote:

propaganda centers production increases
      no!
      prop. Offices only increase single province morale.
      industry increases both resource and money production.
      in general, the CoW 1.5 downgraded the value of most buildings.
      You're too used to having 100% morale! :) When your morale increases, all stuff that happens in the province (resource production, unit and building build time, etc etc) is better as well.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

cycle9 wrote:

forrestgump007 wrote:

propaganda centers production increases
      no!prop. Offices only increase single province morale.
      industry increases both resource and money production.
      in general, the CoW 1.5 downgraded the value of most buildings.
      You're too used to having 100% morale! :) When your morale increases, all stuff that happens in the province (resource production, unit and building build time, etc etc) is better as well.
      Yeah I agree with the morale part. sometime ago I became the superpower in a classic game.
      My economy was #1. But my overall morale remained low after all the warmongering.
      4 days later it had stagnated even tho I was still conquering new cities.

Building Propanganda offices helps-(only useful in home provinces)
    • forrestgump007 wrote:

What I don`t understand is the practical use of recruitment centers..as far as I know they only produce manpower and that`s the one thing I`ve never came close to running out of..can you tell me what I am missing ?
      Then you've clearly never had enough resources to produce too many units until you deplete your manpower. This problem is exemplified for Axis countries, since it costs them more to produce units. Comintern also faces this problem mid-late game, since they have enough resources to produce units but if the player has not built recruiting stations then they won't have the manpower. For Pan-Asian and Allies the problem is there, albeit smaller.

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

o7
    • forrestgump007 wrote:

I generally play allied..for the most part I play very defensively as I`m new building economy then concentrating on building artillery and tank units...I always have enough of everything if I do it right but I don`t usually attack anyone unless provoked..manpower is the one thing I always have a lot of
      I'd change it up a bit. The tanks are fine I suppose since Allies can research more effectively than other doctrines. Always use SP Artillery as Allies because of the doctrine benefits. Still can't see why you wouldn't run out of manpower, unless of course you run out of resources first. Since you say you also build your economy, makes me wonder if somethings out of place...By any chance, do you mainly play HWW?

o7
    • That`s the map I play when I can but I haven`t really played it too much..I usually only join a game unless it`s pretty close to day 1 and I can get a country I want..usually US..in general I do better on larger maps.
      I`ve learned to produce as much as steel and oil as I can early..also I buy it when it`s cheap..in general I just build everything slow and steady and do ok on resources..eventualy I`ll get sucker punched and react accordingly..if that doesn`t happen my long range plan is attack the nearest computer player that I think I can take..would prefer to play in an alliance but players don`t seem to want to communicate in this game even when they are allies
    • Boosting your in-game income is crucial for your success. Building recruiting stations and propaganda centers are great strategies, but there are a few more things to consider:
      Expanding your trade routes and making profitable deals with others can increase your income.
      Adjust your province tax rates carefully to maintain order while generating income.Upgrade economic infrastructure like farms, mines, and trade routes to increase income over time.
      Expanding your territory grants access to more resources and income.
      Research technologies that improve your economy, like commerce, finance, or industry advancements.
      Balancing expansion, province management, and wise economic investments is key.
      Also, if you want to make some real cash, there are games you can play for money.

The post was edited 1 time, last by rajinba ().

• Do you even have any idea about in-game mechanics? There are neither "trade routes" nor "province tax rates" in this game.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Do you even have any idea about in-game mechanics? There are neither "trade routes" nor "province tax rates" in this game.
      C'mon, you gotta know about the secret trade route update they released a while back. All ya gotta do is hold Alt and F4, then the secret trading menu opens and allows for adjustable province trading routes and tax rates ;)

o7