Wtf with this game long way for a short cut !!!!.?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please clarify. There are indeed some cases where the fastest route isn't found, but it differs a matter of minutes, and not a "big detour"? Can you provide screen shots, and we may be able to help you better?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • The game calculates the best route at the time you're clicking. If you know another route will be better (because a province will be yours by the time the unit gets there) then you have to build the route yourself. The game does not predict the best FUTURE route based on FUTURE developments.
    • laaaaaaaaga wrote:

SlamHammer wrote:

It always sends you the quickest route.

It's dependant on your units speed, terrain, and also whether the area is yours or the enemies.
      unless it's bugged, and can't see some routes for some reason. Happens way too often.
      I've only been playing a few months. Still, I've not come across any bugs. Plenty of people who don't understand the mechanics, but never a bug.
      "Do not discriminate, kill them all."
      SlamHammer 2022
      :evil:
    • i am quiting the game, people abuse in how they talk is out line for game,
      stateing this there is some ways to impove this game,
      1) alow subs to fire missles at long range targets,
      2) alow jets to fire missles as well
      3) something i talk lot people about a bio lab to make virus and or other agets that can efeck the so call people
      4) ack see city being blow up sky rises falling
      small download can alow some this to happen with out slowing game down,
      also small down load with person consernt to use some there pc cpu power to speed up the game
      throw this cant work on phones only computers,
      5) alow people to really work togather with out time limt
      alow people build alliances to use in each game this would meen one two things must happen basic things must be gotton at faster rate to build basic buildings. but to do this u have slow down the game but people would be force work as one if they dont they lose abuilt to do things if they do fighting defending as one new options is open up ,
      this force people learn play fight and stop wars togather something wich cant be done
      i so hate the time limmit on games it so stops us from pushing to becomeing better
      unless one is push one can not learn to become more then they are
      on another game i stop over 1000 wars this was over corse of 4 years i became the best in that one thing
      talking to people around world to stop or start wars, becuase i was so push to use what i could do best, what i learn was i can get people working togather throw not easy same perople must play in same games when my game ends this be last
      i not willing get emails with words i wont say here, i grow tired of it delt with it to long just cant deal with it no more
    • i play bytro games for over 10 years now, and I've seen multiple bugs, involving one that made routing through some provinces impossible, because they were just closed for some reason, even if you did the personal tracking for a reason the roads were just not connecting on the province border on some provinces, on some maps.
    • cincinnatiman wrote:

i am quiting the game, people abuse in how they talk is out line for game,
      3) something i talk lot people about a bio lab to make virus and or other agets that can efeck the so call people
      also small down load with person consernt to use some there pc cpu power to speed up the game
      alow people build alliances to use in each game this would meen one two things must happen basic things must be gotton at faster rate to build basic buildings. but to do this u have slow down the game but people would be force work as one if they dont they lose abuilt to do things if they do fighting defending as one new options is open up ,
      this force people learn play fight and stop wars togather something wich cant be done
      i so hate the time limmit on games it so stops us from pushing to becomeing better
      on another game i stop over 1000 wars this was over corse of 4 years i became the best in that one thing
      talking to people around world to stop or start wars, becuase i was so push to use what i could do best, what i learn was i can get people working togather throw not easy same perople must play in same games when my game ends this be last
      i not willing get emails with words i wont say here, i grow tired of it delt with it to long just cant deal with it no more
      Not really the best place to announce this, but your choice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most of your points don't really even make sense, but I'm not gonna argue since you seem to have your mind set on this.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • cincinnatiman wrote:

i am quiting the game, people abuse in how they talk is out line for game,
      Bubye!
      "Do not discriminate, kill them all."
      SlamHammer 2022
      :evil:
    • Certainly, let me clarify. While there are instances where the fastest route isn't immediately identified, the deviation typically involves a matter of minutes rather than a significant "big detour." Plinko is a game plnkgame.com that combines luck and skill. While players cannot control where the discs ultimately end up, they can exercise some strategy in terms of where and how they drop the discs in order to increase their chances of landing in higher point slots. The game is loved by many for its simplicity, unpredictability, and the potential for winning big prizes. If you can provide screenshots of the specific routes or issues you're encountering, we may be able to offer more precise assistance and guidance.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anais23 ().

• Anais23 wrote:

Certainly, let me clarify. While there are instances where the fastest route isn't immediately identified, the deviation typically involves a matter of minutes rather than a significant "big detour." If you can provide screenshots of the specific routes or issues you're encountering, we may be able to offer more precise assistance and guidance.
      Mate this was over a year ago, kid's prolly left by now
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7