Counter 'reveal all' spies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Counter 'reveal all' spies

I've been trying to spy a player for several days. 8 MilSab spies in a random empty province. However, after 5 days of trying I've not got a single reveal and I've lost 8 spies.

This has never happened before. So I was wondering if there is a counter to players trying to get the reveal? Clearly this guy doesn't know where I'm about to spy so there's no way he's put counter espionage spies in the province I'm targeting.
    • If you put spies on intel mission they could give the location of that player’s spies. You would then have to put CI spies in those providences and hope they don’t move them. I always move mine. Are you moving yours?

Another possibility is he could be golding your intel before day change and putting CI spies where you have your spies. I’ve never heard of this, but I suppose it’s possible, in theory.

You could just be getting unlucky, but the odds are low.
    • lawman147 wrote:

I've been trying to spy a player for several days. 8 MilSab spies in a random empty province. However, after 5 days of trying I've not got a single reveal and I've lost 8 spies.

This has never happened before. So I was wondering if there is a counter to players trying to get the reveal? Clearly this guy doesn't know where I'm about to spy so there's no way he's put counter espionage spies in the province I'm targeting.
      There's probably a building in the province you had your spies in...From experience I can tell you that that is the most likely case :thumbup:
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • The only way I know of countering a Military Sabotage Spy is by placing a building in each province.

Another way could be to have 'a large number of Counter Espionage Spies' in your Capitol. I need to test this theory though.
      "Do not discriminate, kill them all."
      SlamHammer 2022
      :evil:
    • I would really like to know the answer to this...

I put one spy in multiple locations only to not get any results back on day change.

Is it possible that you can have 3-4 spies in an opponent's territory where he does not have either a building or a counterspy and not reveal their armies just on game play theory?
    • Goose 72 wrote:

I would really like to know the answer to this...

I put one spy in multiple locations only to not get any results back on day change.

Is it possible that you can have 3-4 spies in an opponent's territory where he does not have either a building or a counterspy and not reveal their armies just on game play theory?
      Yeah, happens fairly often. If you need their troop locations go with five or six spies.
    • I usually go for two provs with 4 spies each when I really want the intel... sometimes even three.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.