Never done this before. Only 2 games running and...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Never done this before. Only 2 games running and...

...I am Japan in one game and Germany in the other, the former being a HWW 30 person map and the latter being a HWW 73 person All Nations All In map. I hope to win both rounds and have a little fun with a protection pact in Europe in the All Nations game. That's the most fun to way those types of games I think, treat it a bit more like real life.
      It's been a while
    • I've never played as either of those countries on the historic maps. I'm a sucker for the smaller countries. Currently giving Siam a go on the 73 player map. It's looking pretty hopeless as the economy is going to be dreadfully slow to build, but I finagled my way into a "partnership" with Australia, so maybe I have a shot. Both the UK and France have colonies surrounding me, and my only city is Bangkok(on the shore), so I'm pretty much indefensible if they actually drew attention to me. I'm hoping their military presence that far out is small enough I can just rush one of them to grab the cities/resources.

Best of luck in your games!
      The elephant is the only land mammal that cannot jump.
    • one_leaf wrote:

I've never played as either of those countries on the historic maps. I'm a sucker for the smaller countries. Currently giving Siam a go on the 73 player map. It's looking pretty hopeless as the economy is going to be dreadfully slow to build, but I finagled my way into a "partnership" with Australia, so maybe I have a shot. Both the UK and France have colonies surrounding me, and my only city is Bangkok(on the shore), so I'm pretty much indefensible if they actually drew attention to me. I'm hoping their military presence that far out is small enough I can just rush one of them to grab the cities/resources.

Best of luck in your games!
      I am playing Siam with Nadda and Donk as a team. Tip: Spam militia while you develop local industry, trade with other small nations (I traded with Slovakia for steel to build industry), and I recommend you attack French Indochina as fast as possible. Maybe get Nationalist China on your side, they can help with your economy. Careful of America, since they attacked me with their Philippine troops (not sure why, maybe they wanted another colony). Be a "protectorate" of Britain if you wish, and consider getting India on your side; if things go bad you can always evacuate and invade Xinjiang or Tibet.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7

The post was edited 1 time, last by _Pyth0n_ ().

• Sadly, UK and France have allied. France has begun attacking me. My expensive strategy of spamming armored cars is possibly paying off. It was the most advanced unit that Siam had researched. Unfortunately, India has been unresponsive and Nationalist China is super aggressive and not sympathetic to any of its local small nations. It seems as though I'm destined for death. However, I will be the biggest pain possible for my French invaders.
      The elephant is the only land mammal that cannot jump.