Bowel Movement abusing CoW players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lol, the point is: If you spend a few hundred bucks, you too can have 12% of the world's armies on day 4. Thankfully, there's plenty of maps where the Jefs of the world don't have such deep pockets. When I encounter them, I thank them for their funding, antagonize them with painful AA stacks, and remind them that I destroyed their units at an extremely discounted rate.

:00000436:
      The elephant is the only land mammal that cannot jump.
    • I hear you, and would love to get that sort of satisfaction. But the BM will attack stacks of AA with impunity, heal, and keep doing it until the AA is gone. There is no satisfaction in sight. And I dislike walking away from maps. I want the BM to go away, and everyone else to stay. I'm even prepared to pay for every map, up front, if I can have the guarantee of fair play.
    • Your satisfaction should be, that guys like him make it possible for you to enjoy a great game which doesn't cost you a cent to play. Sure, games get disrupted and it is very annoying when it happens; still it is pretty rare. Just breathe, make him pay some extra to help the devs get their well-deserved vacations, then walk away from the game and start a new one.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • z00mz00m wrote:

Yes, gold is a part of the game. Yes, it's given out as a reward. Yes, it's fun to speed up an industry to start the next one before going to bed. But these things are supposed to be used within reason, right?

What happens when every aspect of the game is broken by gold use?

[..]

What is the point? This bowel movement has wrecked the game for everyone. We're all just NPC's in his one-player pay to win app. We're the villagers in his Mine Craft world.

Why bother even starting maps, if this is allowed to happen?

Sincerely: Fed Up

p.s. If you want screen shots, I can send screen shots.
      I actually like playing against gold users. If you can't win the game (and by competence or ganging up, I usually can) at least you can wreck his wallet.
      Also, I believe the technical term for "bowel movement abusing" is "b*ggery".
      Kneel before the might of Bangladesh

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord Crayfish ().

• z00mz00m wrote:

Yes, gold is a part of the game. Yes, it's given out as a reward. Yes, it's fun to speed up an industry to start the next one before going to bed. But these things are supposed to be used within reason, right?

What happens when every aspect of the game is broken by gold use?

There's one particular individual in game 5,665,706 (the 50 vs 50 world map) by the name of Jef Harley. This bowel movement has broken the game to the point where active players from his own coalition have walked away.

By day 4 he has 12% of thee world's armies, more than the next 6 players combined.

Despite the huge numerical advantage, he also heals every unit. He gets into the stupidest battles, attacking a stack of 20+ units including 7 artillery with his stack of 6 artillery. Every 30 minutes his guns take heavy damage, and every 30 minutes he heals them. He'll win that battle. Airplanes? No problem. Send a few naval bombers (yes, naval bombers) to bomb infantry, heal them on the flight back. Eventually, they win.

We set a trap for him, timing a patrol of bombers to hit his forward air base. His bombers come back to refuel. The patrol timer has less than 10 minutes left. Finally, some satisfaction! We'll get him refueling. Right?

Nope. The bowel movement known as Jef Harley heals his bombers, resets the refueling timer (!?!?!?) and sends them to attack the field the ambush came from. And of course he wins completely and utterly. Ambush doesn't work, air force gone, while Jef Harley repairs all of his structures and units and just keeps going like nothing happened.

So yes, gold is part of the game. Everyone has to make a living, and all that. I get it.

But honestly, what is the point? This bowel movement has wrecked the game for everyone. We're all just NPC's in his one-player pay to win app. We're the villagers in his Mine Craft world.

How are we supposed to enjoy Call of War with bowel movements like Jef Harley showing up to smear their fecal essence on the map?

Why bother even starting maps, if this is allowed to happen?

Sincerely: Fed Up

p.s. If you want screen shots, I can send screen shots.
      One word: Paratroopers.
      that's to counter his air. To counter his land units, lock him in meele, so he can't heal units. If he's as bad as you described he will just lose.
    • Lock him in melee with paratroopers?
      Ok, let's say I can afford to research, build, and bring them close enough.
      I have to toss them at artillery and hope there are no planes flying around?
      It might work. Hardly fool-proof though.

The biggest issue is air power, which he can patrol over anything and heal while on patrol.
      It's really hard to take those out, especially when he can insta-build air bases at will.
    • When the player produces a lot of air, and spams you with it, it's very hard to defend. I just got blasted by 10 strat bombers, shot down 3 and they limped away. He comes back with 30 more insta-built strat bombers and just levels the closest air port or army stack. Healed on the flight back. Come back again. And again.

He doesn't even bother to move or combine the air force, still uses the original 7 stack to hunt down small units. At level 4, the range on the Axis version of those bastards 1200 km, plus the pack 59 HP. I need 2 fighters to stop 1 strat bomber!

By day 11, my total economy is 25% greater than his. But he has 40% of the world's armies, and I'm a distant second at 10%. That's a 4:1 ratio in army manpower, to give you some idea. And they're always at 100% health. I rarely hit the same unit twice in a row before it gets healed.
    • Every time he healed the stacks of bombers, it cost upwards of 5000 gold.
      That happened every day, at least 20 times a day, for over a week.
      That's 100,000 per day, let's call it 5 days to be conservative, that's 500,000 just on healing planes.
      That doesn't account for how he got the planes, and everything else.
      Rushing every research on the day it came out, and upgrading every unit in the field.
      Building 6x more units than anyone else. Another 100,000 just for manpower?
      My buddy, the game winner, spent between 1 and 2 million gold in just one game.
      It's hard to believe, I know, but you had to be there......
      30 level 4 strategic bombers materialized in a few minutes after he saw I had an air force.
      A few hours later, I no longer had an air force, and his bombers were still at 100% health :)

Note: I'm not bashing gold use (on the whole). I've been warned this is against the rules :)