AI nations all around me declaring war .

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI nations all around me declaring war .

This is not a new subject I know, but I feel it should be brought up again.
      I am now the only player in a game, every one else went AI sadly. The thing is every AI on my border has declared war on me, plus a few not on my border.
      I get that the more you attack AIs the bigger chance AI nations will attack you. I have given Share map to all I can to keep my popularity up, but to no avail now.

i ask the devs to please fine tune this again thanks!
    • I don't want to retire, but I may have too. There are 10! AIs attacking me now. Shouldn't there be a limit of maybe 2 AIs at a time can declare on you?

At this rate the whole rest of the map is going to declare war on me.

I don't think I should be penalized so badly for sticking to the game.

It is game 5587894.

sure would like it if a dev could get in there & reset some of the AIs or something.

Or at least in the future make it so only 2 or 3 AIs will declare on you at a time!
    • Maybe he's using it as a sandbox game. I am currently playing as Egypt in an Europe map as the only active player. I'm using it to further my knowledge on the Allies doctrine, test out if elite units really are worth researching, and maybe even try nukes. And weirdly, I don't have the retire option (is there a set day you have to wait till? I forget). It's kinda like playing HOI4, without all the overcomplicated mechanics :thumbup:
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Maybe he's using it as a sandbox game. I am currently playing as Egypt in an Europe map as the only active player. I'm using it to further my knowledge on the Allies doctrine, test out if elite units really are worth researching, and maybe even try nukes. And weirdly, I don't have the retire option (is there a set day you have to wait till? I forget). It's kinda like playing HOI4, without all the overcomplicated mechanics
      I never retire unless I have to because of mainly the same reason to test out units, or sometimes, because the game is usually pretty fun before, so I want to take on the AIs.