Best Way to Deal with Heavy Armour?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best Way to Deal with Heavy Armour?

This is as Pan-Asian, is it best just to focus on air to destroy heavy armour? Or maybe invest in Anti-Tanks to deal with them? The main problem is the Allied TDs and the Comintern MTs and HTs. I'm planning an invasion of America but I wanna hear your guy's opinions of the best way to deal with them. I know artillery is an option but I wont be that active and I want something that doesn't require me logging in every 30 minutes. Are Pan-Asian MTs even good? Since in plains, they seem pretty strong, but I'm not sure...
      :tumbleweed:
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • I believe air requires you to be fairly active too in order to be effective. I always use AT as Pan Asian, but usually from a protect my arty prospective. Pan Asian gets the best arty in the game too. You’re probably best taking a multi pronged approach and send a little of everything.

Most of my tactics and strategies require an active player so hopefully someone more suited can chime in.