The Best and Luckiest HWW 1939 Round

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Best and Luckiest HWW 1939 Round

I was bored, when I joined a HWW 1939 round as Japan.

Day 1.
      It was all fun and games until Manchukuo sent all their units to fight the USSR, failed, so they retreated to Harbin. I took their capitol, along with another city. The USSR kinda quit midway through the fight. China declared war on me yet they were not ready due to most powerful units going to fight a gold user Mongolia which already had tanks. I then took most citys in the East.

Day 2.
      China saw how I was easily winning, too late. I was creating level 2 light tanks and tat bombers to defeat their artillery and use my own against their units, they sent 5 infantry to their capitol without artillery or Anti Air. Mongolia was loosing, but no provinces lost, I was producing medium tanks and making rockets, I fully formed a pacific empire with Mongolia, India, and the Netherlands, as well as Canada and USA. I sent some units west to their western lands, which were under defended.

Day 3.
      I fully annexed China, except their capitol, ignored Manchuria and left it to the soon to be inactive USSR. USA had invaded and defeated Mexico, and the UK had lost all pacific lands except Burma. Tibet had been almost defeated if the gold user British India had not gone inactive
      Average_Luz