Release Notes - 2022-07-05

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2022-07-05

Attention, General!

Today’s update introduces the new Alliance and Coalition flag creator on the Beta Client for desktop and mobile. The editor offers a multitude of preset logos and colors to choose from. Head to the Alliance or Coalition settings pages to give them their own, personal look!
      We’ve also made some visual updates in the Beta Client. The unit details panel was reworked and now features a render image of the actual unit, as well as a summary of the most common unit stats. We have also given a face-lift to the country selection menu, making what used to be a difficult task of choosing which nation to play more visually pleasing!

Additionally we fixed some bugs, which is good news for paratroopers! The convert button that went missing in action has been located and is returning to duty today.

For a complete overview of this update, please check out the detailed Release Notes and share your feedback with us here on the Forums and on our Discord Server.

Best of luck in all your battles!

Your Bytro Team
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • Man sieht die "Geschichte der Einheiten nicht mehr": Tötungen
      Finde das sehr schade.

Die historischen Bilder sind aktivierbar, aber nicht dauerhaft. Ebenso schade ;)

Mindestproduktionszeit sieht man auch nicht mehr, oder?

Sonst gefällt mir der Beta-Client aber sehr gut!
      Hier könnt Ihr ein Support-Ticket erstellen. :00000450:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hurbala ().

• Yes I would really like to see a "minimum production time". It would be helpful to see if building higher level buildings is necessary, especially since I don't have the production times memorised for some units :thumbup:
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • The new possibility to have some customizable and standardized flags/coat of arms is great. I was able to create a coat of arms by my own before and did this several times. In the new version it is not possible to change the coat of arms to a very personal one (uploaded pic) once the coalition is created. I was only able to set back and use the new palette.

It would be great to change it to another individual coat of arms I created by myself via graphics editor software, like photoshop for example.

I thought that I am able to close the coalition and re-create the coalition with my individual coat of arms graphic. There was no sign or information before that moment. When I tried to re-open a coaltion following window sadly appeared...
      Images
      • toll.PNG

27.08 kB, 482×175, viewed 2 times
      Hier könnt Ihr ein Support-Ticket erstellen. :00000450:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hurbala ().

• freezy wrote:

Die neuen Clients (vormals Beta Client) ersetzt in naher Zukunft die alte Version, daher macht es keinen Sinn die Änderungen auch in der alten Version einzubauen.
      Na das schaut ja genauso besch....n aus so wie in Supremacy.Warum wird hier immer alles verschlimmbessert?Das ist mittlerweile schon eine Kathastrophe was hier abgeht! :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:

Auch frag ich mich warum hier auf dem DEUTSCHEN SERVER ENGLISCH geschrieben wird!Ich kann ja auch nicht Deutsch auf dem Englischen Server schreiben.Da versteht mich auch dannkeiner.Nur am Rane erwähnt :wow:
    • Hurbala wrote:

The new possibility to have some customizable and standardized flags/coat of arms is great. I was able to create a coat of arms by my own before and did this several times. In the new version it is not possible to change the coat of arms to a very personal one (uploaded pic) once the coalition is created. I was only able to set back and use the new palette.
      That is actually a bug and will get fixed.

Erich Zettel wrote:

Auch frag ich mich warum hier auf dem DEUTSCHEN SERVER ENGLISCH geschrieben wird!Ich kann ja auch nicht Deutsch auf dem Englischen Server schreiben.Da versteht mich auch dannkeiner.Nur am Rane erwähnt :wow:
      this is an english thread, as can be seen by the flag. So please stick to english, thanks!
      Images
      • EN.PNG

19.5 kB, 829×114, viewed 0 times
    • When I open your link it says the file was deleted. To attach images in the forum you have to save them as files first and then use the attach image button.

In my games the Hitpoints of Axis lvl 2 and lvl3 Interceptors are shown correctly.
      Axis Lvl1 Inerceptors has 17 HP
      Axis Lvl2 Interceptor has 23 HP
      Axis Lvl3 Interceptor has 29 HP

Disclaimer: I am checking in the new client that will be released, so I also asked in which client you play. If it is the old one, perhaps it is resolved for you once the new one is rolled out.
    • Hurbala wrote:

Next try ^^

easyupload.io/75tc74

gameID=5634697
      thanks. Though I would need your username as well to check it out in your game. I still cannot reproduce it btw. Whenever I test this in my games, the Axis Interceptor lvl2 is shown to have 23 HP in my research details (see file attached). So unless other players report the same I would say it must be a temporary display issue in your game for some reason.
      Images
      • lvl2.PNG

759.18 kB, 694×778, viewed 3 times