Bytro is fraud

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bytro is fraud

since new world empires is shutting down, bytro said that you can move all my NWE currency to my call of war account. I requested it but now it’s the last day and they still don’t reply. I have like 20,000 Durcats (NWE currency) in NWE. :cursing: :thumbdown:
      知己知彼,百战不殆
      :00010164: :00008172: :00002178: :00002047: :00000156: :00010180: :00010317:
    • Destructo the Great wrote:

freezy wrote:

The game is still available for one more month (July 31st). I will ask about the status of the transfers. Thanks for the patience!
      thx
      Support looked it up and apparently the automated bot messaged you twice if the ticket is still relevant, which you didn't answer to. It will only get forwarded to human support if you answer accordingly. So Please review the ticket again and answer on it (or send a new request), thanks!
    • That's exactly the problem with the new support system that I described to @Conrad , Was hoping he would forward it to you @freezy but i guess not. There is a lot of players that messaged me that they don't get support responses, and after a check it seems like the bot messages are either wrongly translated or just badly implemented (since i see this issue being brought up from other server than PL). From what i gathered the bot says something like "You can close this window, and it will reopen when human will contact you" but it never reopens, and the ticket is getting closed because it's unanswered.

Guess it should be forwarded to QA for testing. If you need more details shoot me a DM, I'll try to provide as much info as I can
    • laaaaaaaaga wrote:

That's exactly the problem with the new support system that I described to @Conrad , Was hoping he would forward it to you @freezy but i guess not. There is a lot of players that messaged me that they don't get support responses, and after a check it seems like the bot messages are either wrongly translated or just badly implemented (since i see this issue being brought up from other server than PL). From what i gathered the bot says something like "You can close this window, and it will reopen when human will contact you" but it never reopens, and the ticket is getting closed because it's unanswered.

Guess it should be forwarded to QA for testing. If you need more details shoot me a DM, I'll try to provide as much info as I can
      true
      知己知彼,百战不殆
      :00010164: :00008172: :00002178: :00002047: :00000156: :00010180: :00010317:
    • laaaaaaaaga wrote:

That's exactly the problem with the new support system that I described to @Conrad , Was hoping he would forward it to you @freezy but i guess not. There is a lot of players that messaged me that they don't get support responses, and after a check it seems like the bot messages are either wrongly translated or just badly implemented (since i see this issue being brought up from other server than PL). From what i gathered the bot says something like "You can close this window, and it will reopen when human will contact you" but it never reopens, and the ticket is getting closed because it's unanswered.

Thanks for the info. Players actually can't close their tickets on our end. Closing the chat window does not close the ticket, it only closes the interface.
      Perhaps there is an issue that notifications aren't pushed once the ticket is updated or answered.

It is still being looked into.