Are you guys planning on creating a new map-event soon? (and suggestion)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are you guys planning on creating a new map-event soon? (and suggestion)

Most people would love to see a team match of the type of the Warsaw Pact vs NATO (let's say early1960s scenario) with the current CoW mechanics. I would like to try out Bulgaria (this country isn't even available in the HWW) or Belarus or some others from the Western nations when they were at their peak. Apparently this sort of map is sort of already available in CoN but for some reason either side could attack their own team so it was more like free for all, which ruined the point.
    • Yeah but again, some people would love to see a WW3 themed event with the CoW doctrines and mechanics, it would be really intriguiding for everyone. This particilar event would easily be the most or at least one of the most picked poll options if you were to make one. (I've seen this in the subreddit a few times.)

There is sometimes this 50v50 Team match but since there isn't much historical about it, not many are too intrigued.
      Keep in mind that majority of players love to roleplay in this game, otherwise they just don't stay for long in these event matches.

If i remember correctly there was this 1944 or 1945 Europe match in which players start in either Axis, Allied or Soviet team with plently of units to begin with but they had no discepancies and some people thought it was poorly made.

I mean you guys made the Antarctica event map which didn't have a lot to do with WWII, did it? It was still fun nevertheless, but the WW3 event is something people have been or are excited about and it would be just as fictional (i guess). They dislike the CoN mechanics, as being too complicated and more boring. (And let's not forget to mention that the NATO vs Warsaw Pact isn't even implemented there.)

Besides everything, things like F-86A, Tu-95 or T-54 aren't exactly WW2, are they? (By the I actually have suggestions to replace those with more suitable for the WW2 era planes, but that's another story.)

AND LAST point: Countries like Czechoslovakia or Bulgaria aren't even implemented properly in this game. The only way you can play them is by that 73-player event, but they still don't get more cities, which makes the event look like a good HWW copy-paste joke. Not saying it ain't possible to win with just starting with one city but the Cold war event may be a nice oppurtunity to enjoy those countries somewhat.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ZRB_Red: additional points; fixing grammar mistake ().