Can't switch to Beta client

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't switch to Beta client

I've been using the Beta client for months with no issues, but this morning I switched back temporarily (I thought) to the old version just to look at something. Now I can't switch back to Beta! I click on Settings, but the menu option to switch to Beta is gone. It only says "Version Information."

Is there a different way to switch to the Beta client?
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

freezy wrote:

Will be fixed in the coming days.
      Why would anybody switch to Beta? What exactly is the difference?
      1. There is a separate "Armies" tab to manage different armies, order by size, strength, location, speed, or ID.
      2. You can pin provinces, troops, and cities to keep track of your key armies and cities.
      3. You can make it so you can filter between separate types of troops (e.g. only Armoured Cars, or exclude all Interceptors, etc.) or filter between moving troops, stationary troops, patrolling troops, troops that are being bombarded, etc.
      4. Everything looks 10x cleaner.
      5. You can change the leader's title, name, doctrine flag, and country flag.

It takes some getting used to, but I 100% recommend it.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Lord Crayfish wrote:

freezy wrote:

1. There is a separate "Armies" tab to manage different armies, order by size, strength, location, speed, or ID.2. You can pin provinces, troops, and cities to keep track of your key armies and cities.
      3. You can make it so you can filter between separate types of troops (e.g. only Armoured Cars, or exclude all Interceptors, etc.) or filter between moving troops, stationary troops, patrolling troops, troops that are being bombarded, etc.

What do you mean by doctrine flag? You surely aren't suggesting we can change doctrine.
      Kneel before the might of Bangladesh
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

What do you mean by doctrine flag? You surely aren't suggesting we can change doctrine.
      No, you can't change the doctrine. You can, however, change the flag of the doctrine. For example, by default the flags are the American flag for Allies, the German Iron Cross flag for Axis, the Imperial Japanese flag for Pan-Asian, and the Soviet flag for Comintern. You can change these if you like.

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Lord Crayfish wrote:

freezy wrote:

1. There is a separate "Armies" tab to manage different armies, order by size, strength, location, speed, or ID.2. You can pin provinces, troops, and cities to keep track of your key armies and cities.

I WISH THIS WAS STILL AROUND!! Why wasn’t 5 and 3 kept?

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Lord Crayfish wrote:

freezy wrote:

1. There is a separate "Armies" tab to manage different armies, order by size, strength, location, speed, or ID.2. You can pin provinces, troops, and cities to keep track of your key armies and cities.3. You can make it so you can filter between separate types of troops (e.g. only Armoured Cars, or exclude all Interceptors, etc.) or filter between moving troops, stationary troops, patrolling troops, troops that are being bombarded, etc.

I WISH THIS WAS STILL AROUND!! Why wasn’t 5 and 3 kept?
      Umm, they are (for the most part, the filtering different troops was removed ig)...? Dunno bout mobile, but those were the features present on the Beta Client for desktop, and they are still there:

o7