What is the best unit for allies?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the best unit for allies?

What is the best unit for allies? 19
        Regular Infantry (0) 0%
        Motorized Infantry (0) 0%
        Mechanized Infantry (1) 5%
        Artillery (0) 0%
        SP Artillery (4) 21%
        Light Tanks (1) 5%
        Medium Tanks (1) 5%
        Heavy Tanks (0) 0%
        Tank Destroyers (2) 11%
        Tactical Bombers (8) 42%
        Attack Bombers (0) 0%
        Strategic Bombers (0) 0%
        Rocket Artillery (0) 0%
        SP Rocket Artillery (0) 0%
        Railroad Guns (2) 11%
      I was wondering what you guys think! (This is my first poll btw)
    • I wanted to say militia but it wasn't one of the options, so I said Railroad Guns instead.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • M.isreb wrote:

TomtheBuilder wrote:

Late game bomber meta for allies is quite op as you have fast units to grab land and bombers to clear threats.
      so what combination or stack of units would you use for your ground units even though the bombers clear the way sometimes the enemy got strong airforce as much as you or lots of AA so what would your choice be
      Mech. Inf/Commandos, TD, SPAA, SP Art., and SPRA. Should be 10 melee-10 range and a few AA
      I should probably change what I write in here. -No one ever
    • I never really play as allies. But I know a few good players who do. They just focus on a few well-rounded units. Just AA, TDs, ACs, rocket arty, arty, cruisers and destroyers. That's it, he doesn't even build air. If you focus your resources and just focus on keeping a smaller number of technologies researched, it's a very effective strategy.