Official Call of War Merch Store! - All profits go to charity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Official Call of War Merch Store! - All profits go to charity

Attention, Generals!

As of today our official Call of War Merch Store is live. Not only can you buy some cool T-Shirts, Mugs and Hoodies themed around Call of War there from now on, but you'll directly support those affected by the war in Ukraine by doing so.

We will forward 100% of all profits generated by any purchase from the Merch Store in 2022 to non profit organisations helping civilians who lost their homes and livelihoods because of the ongoing war in Ukraine.

The shop exclusively features products which have been designed by us directly as we want to make sure that we only offer things we'd personally like to use or wear. When we come up with new designs that we think you'd enjoy too, they will be added to the shop in badges every couple of months.

The shop already offers a variety of things for different tastes. Whether you want to show off you're a loyal veteran of Call of War with a branded merch, prefer non branded general designs or want to make your friends laugh with inside jokes, you'll surely find something to your liking.

Check out the Merch Store Now!

Your Bytro Team
    • Is it just me or are these two design choices an odd pick? How many players build allied heavy tanks or axis tank destroyers? Heavy tanks are ridiculously slow and expensive and add the allied speed penalty to that. Similar for Axis tank destroyers; who builds those when the Axis medium tanks are available?! I suppose the art is okay. But I feel like they quite literally picked two of the most useless units in the game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 6thDragon ().

• I mean you have a point, but "most useless" is a bit too dramatic. It certainly also depends on player choice, I would say your statement may be true for very experienced players, but people who will buy in the shop may also just do it cos they like the designs and find the units cool, no matter how useful they are ingame. But I hope more designs and unit types will be added anyway. I will forward the suggestion that we should offer designs for units which are used more often, perhaps those that receive buffs in their respective Doctrines.
    • freezy wrote:

I mean you have a point, but "most useless" is a bit too dramatic. It certainly also depends on player choice, I would say your statement may be true for very experienced players, but people who will buy in the shop may also just do it cos they like the designs and find the units cool, no matter how useful they are ingame. But I hope more designs and unit types will be added anyway. I will forward the suggestion that we should offer designs for units which are used more often, perhaps those that receive buffs in their respective Doctrines.
      Ha, it’s not often someone says I’m being overdramatic. For that, you should meet my in-laws :P

Fair enough. I suppose their are more worthless units, like the flying bomb.

What would be really cool, for players that have alliances with their own logos, have an option to add another image with the regular call of war merchandise. I would definitely pay for that.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Is it just me or are these two design choices an odd pick? How many players build allied heavy tanks or axis tank destroyers? Heavy tanks are ridiculously slow and expensive and add the allied speed penalty to that. Similar for Axis tank destroyers; who builds those when the Axis medium tanks are available?! I suppose the art is okay. But I feel like they quite literally picked two of the most useless units in the game.
      Hmm…however heavy tank might be lame…
      But tank destroyer is next in favorite to infantry & anti-tank guns for me...
      Because They were made a compromise performance and function in order to keep off stopgap measure in a crisis.
      So tank destroyer is very rustic and I love them.