What Happened to Legacy Client?!?!?!?!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What Happened to Legacy Client?!?!?!?!!!

What happened to Legacy Client?! Was it erased in the 2.0 Update?! ;(
      "Never fail to honor your people. When a true leader's work is done and his aims fulfilled, they should say and believe 'We did this ourselves.'" - US Army General George S. Patton Jr. [1885-1945]
    • I agree this new update is terrible. I loved this game and I always played Legacy Client. I take a break over summer and Legacy is gone. I'M GONE FOR 2 MONTHS AND THE GAME SUCKS!!!! I really want to play but I will not until they fix this and return the OPTION to play legacy client. Beta client can stay for all I care. the only time I use it is to switch my country's flag. then i return to Legacy. Goodbye Call of War. I will return when this is fixed
    • From all reports.. BYTRO burned all the servers which used to run the old client (just in case some code still existed on the said servers), and providing free Polish Spiritus vodka (96% Alcohol, 192 proof) to all devs who had any knowledge of the old client to make sure they don't bring it up.. ever.

Next step will be to deny old client ever existed.

CoW 2.0 will be only discussed as 1.0

Any player who mentions the original will have all their active game Army Donctines reset from Axis/Allies/Comitern/Pan-Asian to "Fighting Baboons"... which will have all unit stats for EVERY unit type take on the combat stats of Militia (that includes, armour, air, naval and secret... Nuke Militia should be exciting, maybe not... they just regular Militia with "Nuke" in their name.. they just look like ICBM's)

Also anyone who do praises the new.. I mean. the Original game... will not have to watch the daily videos that day they will automatically get their daily gold.

I will provide more info if I hear anything more...

Watch this space
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"