Please react to cancel this 2.0 version, it is killing our game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• These Resistance movement never seem to pick up pace you know? They are strong during initial weeks and months but just die down

This is what happened to 1.0 and the graphics change a year or two ago. strong resistance and just a sudden fall
      "I don't know jeff!"

Chris kamara
    • ill put it simple , the new look and UI makes me want to hurt people , i have played the game off and on , granted only in 1.5 , and i loved it , amazing look and feel , and way of use . now its just hard to look at , also we're being censored , i see that blue bar , feels like this is like a port of a bad mobile game ported on a dodgy unblocked site the school hasnt found yet , yall (the devs , not us old style loving players) seem like the teacher looking over our shoulders >:/
      #bringbacklegacy
      #bringbackonepointfive
      :thumbdown: </3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Deer Boi :3 ().

• Yes, but I believe that these decision are the reasons why 80% of all maps players leave in third day. Also, why activity has gone down.

When people produce something like an "art" or new design, they get proud, just like these people with these new updates, and that's why they don't reflect after so many critics. All players in my map have reacted bad about these changes, but none of them are part of this Forum, I wasn't either, I entered just to say NO to this new version.

UNITE, REACT, AND BRING BACK OUR GAME.
    • Ilyrian Order wrote:

Yes, but I believe that these decision are the reasons why 80% of all maps players leave in third day. Also, why activity has gone down.

When people produce something like an "art" or new design, they get proud, just like these people with these new updates, and that's why they don't reflect after so many critics. All players in my map have reacted bad about these changes, but none of them are part of this Forum, I wasn't either, I entered just to say NO to this new version.

no
      知己知彼,百战不殆
      :00010164: :00008172: :00002178: :00002047: :00000156: :00010180: :00010317:
    • Ilyrian Order wrote:

Yes, but I believe that these decision are the reasons why 80% of all maps players leave in third day. Also, why activity has gone down.

This is not going to happen, I remember the change from 1.0 to 1.5; they do it, and people were complaining here for nothing. Just play while you can have a bit of fun or leave it....I was a regular player, now just sometimes with the old friends...like a 30% I used to play, and with these changes...I don't know.
      pd. excuse my mistakes in english
      Si no tienes posibilidades de vencer, es el momento de atacar.